25

Months after

Jasmine pov
" I can't believe you are leaving me you bitch ".she sighed " jasmine it's not for long I promise I will be back it's just for a couple of months " YES A COUPLE IF MONTHS ". She laughed I had tears ready to fall up " no ,no ,no please don't cry JIMIN Tae Kookie come get your girlfriend ". She spoke while the three came out and hugged my waists " come on baby she has to go ". I nodded while crying in jimins shoulder I heard him speak to Kate " just go ". She nodded and left .

"I miss her ". They gave me a sorrow look and nodded .

4 months later
"Baby ". Jimin spoke " yes what's wrong ". " the guys are having an welcome party from there new house they wanted to know if you wants to come ". I smiled " yes I would love to what time is it ". I spoke " I'll let you know ". I smiled and nodded .

Yes you might think it's weird how I have 3 men in my life but listen I love them and it's no one sled god damn business who I love or fucking marry my parents don't like the idea but I love them all and I'm going to Mary then and have there babies
As for Katie she and I talk all the time she told me Jackson proposed to her and she's pregnant and moving to France . I'm very happy for her I'll miss her hut this is what she needs a new start , new life i will always talk to her always.