24

The next day
Jimin pov
I opens my eyes and liked next to me to. It see our baby anyway I groaned and got out of bed which made the other 2 wake they got up and made there way out the door as well ..

Jasmine pov
"Morning handsomest wants some breakfast ". They looked at me and nodded while having a very cute sleepy face on all three of them I giggled " what you giggling about at half 6 in the fucking morning ". I glared at tae " language mister ". He smirked while nodding and holding his hands up in the air I rolled my eyes and laughed .

Time skip
"Hey bitch how's you ". I looked at a vey cocky and smirking Katie " I don't know you cock blocker I was getting in the mood the. You ruined it you fucking bitch wait till the day when Jackson fucks you im gonna Ruin the moment ". She laughed and nodded .

"So what's happening to day ". She spoke I sighed while sitting on the sofa " well I heard Jimin tae and kookie talking about wanting to spend there rest of there life with me ". She had widen eyes " you go girlll". I laughed and nodded while looked at the telly I sighed " Kate you don't know how much I love all three of them so fucking much ". She laughed and nodded" oh bae I no hoe much you love them ".