16

Jasmine pov
" so when are your other 'friends ' coming around ." I smirked while sitting back in the living room the other three looked at me and said " w-w-we never asked them ." I shot up and said "YOU NEVER FUCKING ASKED ." They laughed and rubbed there necks I sighed and said " I'll go fucking over there you three pricks ." They laughed and nodded while going back to there phones .

"KATIEEE!!!." "YEA BITCH WHATS WRONG !!!." I giggled while shouting "IM GOING NEXT DOOR AS THESE MORONS FORGOT TO TELL THERE FRIENDS TO COME ROUND WATCH THESE THREE FOR ME I WILL PAY YOU BACK AND ILL PAY YOUR BOYFRIEND BACK AS WELL !!." She giggled as so did her boyfriend .

"don't worry cupcake you don't need to pay me back anything ." He smirked while tae growled and so did the other two I giggled and walked out the house .

Once I came back I opened the door and found the three of them talking to Katie and ignoring her boyfriend while there friends came in side " JIMIN ,KOOKIE,TAEHYUNG !." I giggled while going I was going into the kitchen .

I felt hands on my waist " baby-girl what are you doing to me ay!." I giggled while I turned around and kissed him as he pushed me up against the wall I ran my fingers up to his hair and Pulled him as he pulled away from the kiss and moaned "ahhh baby-girl ohh let's forget about the rest out there and let's go and play !." He smirked I giggled and whispered

"Don't worry baby boy I want to play as well but later ...

Chapter 16
Enjoy
Like and comment
Don't forget to vote 🗳!!!