Chapter One- Team Rwby

'Weiss Schnee found herself sitting on her bed looking at her scroll inside of her team's dormitory'

'It had been just under a month since they became a team during initiation, she still was at odds with Ruby however'

'Weiss herself had been in a less charitable mood as of late'

'As Weiss logged out of whatever app she found herself in she finds herself looking at her background'

'It was her standing with her younger brother, however the somber expression Weiss had was quickly interrupted by Yang sitting down next to her, briefly shaking the bed'

Yang: "What ya looking at?" 'Yang asks curiously, looking at Weiss's scroll, catching a glimpse of her background before Weiss closes her scroll, standing up'

Weiss: "Nothing important to you" 'Weiss says in a huff, packing her scroll into her pocket, picking up her stack of binders'

Ruby: "Why's everyone getting up? We're on lunch break!" Ruby says looking up from her scroll, confusion visible on her face'

Blake: "Lunch started half an hour ago, we have ten minutes to get to classes before the bell rings" 'Blake says as she herself gets ready'

'After a few moments the team find themselves walking down the halls of the academy, there was a strange energy about the school today, everyone could feel it'

'Everyone save for Weiss of course, she was much more absent minded today than usual'

'Her team could tell there was somthing on her mind, but they didnt exactly want to ask, given how Weiss can tend to be when asked personal questions'

'Once in class, specifically professor port's class Weiss found herself zoning out, no matter how hard she tried to stay focused. It's almost as if her mind were running a mile a minute'

'Her mind was so busy, in fact. That she had not heard the professor call on her'

Port: "Miss Schnee!" 'Port says loudly, the annoyance in his voice snapping Weiss out of her daze'

Weiss: "Yes sir?" 'Weiss says with her voice cracking momentarily, having been startled by her senses coming back to her'

Port: "I was calling on you to come down and face an opponent! You have been rather passive this week" 'Port says earning a sigh from Weiss as she stands up, heading to the change room to get ready'

'Upon returning to the classroom Weiss stands at the ready, gripping her weapon tightly as she stands across the medium sized cage'

'Port then brings his axe like weapon down onto the cage, shattering the lock, letting the beast inside break free'

'Upon breaking free the creature of Grimm comes to a stop, gauging its surroundings '

'The Beowolf then turns to Weiss, tilting its head momentarily as it sniffs the air before moving down onto all fours, a low growl coming from it'

'Weiss moves into a defensive position just in time to be greeted with a strike from the Beowolf, knocking her back slightly'

'Weiss had fought these particular types of Grimm before, they were more aggressive than most and Weiss's currently distracted state was certainly wasn't helping'

'Blocking strike to strike Weiss finally goes onto the offensive, forming a Glyph below her to speed herself up enough to drive the blade of her Myrtenaster. straight into the flooring behind her target. she had missed'

'Weiss was swiftly met with a claw striking her back, taking roughly a quarter of her aura before she could stumble to her feet'

'Weiss shakes her head briefly before blocking another strike from the Beowolf, returning the favor in turn of a counter attack, stabbing the beast in the chest'

'As the beast lets out a sigh of relief the Grimm falls to the ground, slowly beginning to turn into black dust'

'As Weiss stands recovering she is startled by her scroll ringing, causing her to take it out briefly checking the caller id before turning to port'

Weiss: "Professor, could I take a moment for this?" 'Weiss asks earning a hum from Port'

Port: "I don't see why not, you are excused" 'Port says causing Weiss to take a step out of the classroom, answering the scroll'

Weiss: "Hello?" 'Weiss says placing the Scroll to her ear'

'Weiss listens to the other person on the Phone, her eyes widening slightly'

Weiss: "Was the surgery a success" 'Weiss asks in a hushed voice, a hopeful look crossing her face'

'Slowly but surely Weiss's expression is replaced by a look of relief, her shoulders dropping as she listens to the other person on the phone talk'

Weiss: "That's great!....when can I come visit him?" 'Weiss asks curiously, an upset look crossing her face'

Weiss: "No, I understand, he needs to rest..." 'Weiss says before hanging up the scroll, shaking her head as she does so'

'As Weiss stands in a less than pleased state, back in atlas within the depths of an atlesian facility the sounds of combat can be heard'

'An atlesian soldier stands deflecting a series of strikes with his sword, blocking strike after strike from a set of glowing clear energy swords'

'The soldier is clearly on the defensive as he is backing up, only just barely being able to dodge each attack sent his way'

'The strikes seem to only gain in speed and intensity, causing sparks to erupt between strikes, eventually overwhelming the soldier'

'The soldiers blade is then shattered into shards as he is sent to the ground, followed by a tired groan as a large claw like mechanical foot stomps down onto the ground, cracking the stone below it'

'Above the arena stands General Ironwood, looking over a screen before turning to the window'

Ironwood: "Twelve strikes per second, that's a new record. nearly twice as fast as the previous. how do your replacements feel?" 'Ironwood asks clearly impressed as the two energy blades turn off, the light going with them'

"Alive" a male voice says in the darkness before their silhouette is revealed by two glowing gold lights appearing on the figures head, likely being a helmet which would explain the light robotic filter to their voice'

*To Be Continued*