Chapter One- Wrong. Choice

'Team Rwby along with Batair had made their way into Glynda Goodwitch's class, Batair having sat down one row infront of Weiss and her team'

'Batair had been introduced to the classroom by Glynda, who seemed slightly taken aback by the boy's Cybernetics'

'Weiss herself was in a much better mood now, having gotten to find out her brother was in fact on his own two feet now, in a sense'

'Batair watched curiously as people fought, sometimes one on one, other times an entire team fought'

'This one person in particular seemed quite cocky. He was actually quite the asshole'

Glynda: "Allright. Mr. Winchester since you are so lively today why dont you choose an opponent?" 'Glynda says with an annoyed tone. A vein visibly bulging in her for head'

'Cardin stands up, chuckling lightly as he crosses his arms before looking at the crowd'

'Initially he was going to Choose Jaune. Again. However this time he wanted somthing different. He looked to Weiss. No he knew he would loose to her'

'He then turns his head to Batair, a small grin crosses Glynda's face as she notices this'

Glynda: "Choose wisely" 'Glynda says warning, earning a scoff from Cardin'

'Despite his slight disturbance at his teacher's cryptic warning Cardin looks back up to Batair, pointing at him'

Cardin: "I'm gonna fight the tin can. See just how much of a person is left in there" 'Cardin says in a confident chuckle'

'Weiss looks as if she were about to interject, only for Batair to stand up, folding his hands behind his cloak as he made his way down the steps'

'An odd tension filled the room as everyone fell silent, the only sound being the mechanical *thud* noise of Batair walking down the steps'

'Even Cardin seemed to be shaken slightly, he had know he was a Cyborg from his introduction to the class. However somthing about just how heavy his footsteps were was rather unsettling'

'Batair simply walks past Cardin, standing at one side of the Arena patiently waiting for his opponent to go and get ready'

'Batair stands tapping his foot as Cardin walks out of the room to go get changed, leaving a few people to whisper to themselves'

Yang: "Is it me or does he seem angry?" 'Yang says in confusion'

Blake: "With his mask he is rather hard to read" 'Blake says earning a dismissive wave from Weiss'

Weiss: "He isn't angry. He just takes combat very seriously, he always has" 'Weiss says calmly, leaning forward slightly'

Ruby: "Well atleast somthing interesting is finaly going on! I cant wait to see what kind of weapons he uses!" 'Ruby says excitedly, quietly clapping her hands together'

'Batair stops tapping his foot before looking at his arm as if checking the time  before looking upto Weiss, begining to tap his foot again'

'Weiss simply rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms, having raised an eyebrow'

'Batair's attention is quickly diverted by Cardin stepping into the room wearing his armor, his mace having been hoisted over his shoulder'

'With a cocky smirk Cardin gets into place, taking his mace into both hands which in turn causes Batair to straighten his posture, his arms retreating back into his cloak'

Glynda: "The match begins....now!"

'The moment Glynda finished her sentence the lights shut off, the arena only being lit up by a stage light'

'As Cardin charges towards Batair, Batair brings his arms back out from his cloak'

'Cardin's strike is met with Batair blocking it, having ignited both of his energy blades at the same time, holding them in an X-formation to block it'

'Cardin pushes downward onto his mace, trying to push his opponent backwards, but nothing happened'

'Batair then deflects Cardin's weapon following with a barrage of strikes, causing what can only be described as a continuous ray of light from his weapons'

'To the onlookers they could hardly see each strike Batair put out, all the could tell is that each second he seemed to move with an unrelenting speed and prowess'

'Each consecutive strike Batair makes that is blocked by Cardin causes a series of sparks to erupt from the clash, only further causing Cardin to be pushed backwards'

'As Cardin prepares to block another attack he is met with nothing, and then he feels somthing wrap around his midsection'

'Batair had clamped his foot down around Cardin's midsection before turning and throwing him across the arena, the force of the throw taking a quarter of Cardin's Aura'

'Cardin quickly gets back upto his feet, charging towards Batair again only to have his strike blocked with one blade'

'Cardin then attempts to slam his mace into Batair's free hand only for him to let go of his weapon letting it fall through the air'

'In a split second Batair slashes Cardin's chest with his free blade, causing Cardin to double over before he grabs the second blade before it even touches the ground, bringing it down on Cardin, completley knocking out his Aura'

'As Cardin lays on the ground letting out a tired groan Batair deactivates his energy blades. Placing the pair of hilts back into their spots on his waist'

Batair: "Wrong, choice" 'Batair says simply as he looks down at Cardin'

'Batair then turns to the crowd of people, curious as to why everyone had gone silent'

Batair: "What?" 'Batair says in confusion, looking at the group of stunned onlookers, completley unaware that the timer on the wall behind him had stopped at thirty seconds'

*To Be Continued*