Chapter One- Catching Up

Batair: "Weiss you can let go now, I'm okay. Really" 'Batair says with a light chuckle, now being in Team Rwby's dorm'

'Weiss had practically been clinging onto Batair for dear life. Like if she let him go he would vanish'

Weiss: "Now you arent. Look at what they did to you!" 'Weiss says finaly letting go, only to gently grazing her fingers over Batair's metal hand'

Batair: "I thought they put me back together quite nicely...." 'Batair says in confusion'

Yang: "Awe! It's nice to see your soft side" 'Yang says teasingly, earning a low growl from Weiss'

Ruby: "Are your arms the only cybernetics you had to get?" 'Ruby asks curiously'

Weiss: "Ruby!" 'Weiss says in an upset tone. Placing her hands onto her hips'

Ruby: "What! The story you told us made it seem he was way more hurt!" 'Ruby says in her defense, earning a light chuckle from Batair'

Batair: "It's good to know you've made some friends" 'Batair says teasingly'

Weiss: "Oh hush."

Batair: "Well to awnser your question Ruby. No my arms arent the only Cybernetic replacements I have" 'Batair says parting his black cloak'

'The team goes Wide eye'd as they look over Batair, he hardly looked human anymore'

'From his upper chest down was gone, it was replaced by a thick metal spine like structure that would bend as he moved'

'The metal spine was attacked to a set of some surprisingly powerful looking legs, they bent into a backwards knee of sorts before the upper thighs bent forward, connecting to the metal hips'

Yang: "Woah...." 'Yang says in a quiet voice, a sympathetic look crossing her face'

Batair: "And this isnt even the half of it. My entire skeletal structure had to be replaced by a Cybernetic one. Even my organs and my brain had to be enhanced to support such a structure. Heck even my eyes are cybernetic" 'Batair explains causing Weiss to go quite'

'Weiss simply takes one of Batair's hands into her own, clearly feeling quite guilty for her younger brother's state'

Blake: "All of that was done in one surgery?" 'Blake says surprised. Earning a tired laugh from Batair'

Batair: "No I'm afraid not. I've been in and out of surgery for the past year and a half"

Weiss: "I'm assuming that's why you took no time to rest?" 'Weiss asks crossing her arms, using her "Big sister" mode which in turn causes Batair to let out a nervous laugh'

Batair: "Well I wanted to test out my new legs. And of course I wanted to seem my sister" 'Batair says scratching the back of his head'

Yang: "Well if the surgeries tool that long to do. Your replacements have gotta be pretty advanced right?"

Batair: "Oh like you wouldnt imagine. The surgeries were highly experimental and probably. Illegal" 'Batair says putting emphasis on the "illegal" part'

Ruby: "So what can you do with them? Do your arms like turn into cannons or somthing!" 'Ruby asks excitedly, earning a slight grin from Batair'

Batair: "Well I guess you'll have to wait and see!" 'Batair says with a brief laugh. His laughing momentarily turning to a cough, the robotic tinge to his voice only growing'

Weiss: "Are you okay?" 'Weiss asks with concern in her voice as Batair places a hand on his chest'

Batair: "Yeah. I'm just a little tired, my body is still adapting to the changes"

Yang: "Okay I've gotta ask. And I dont want to sound rude. But what the heck is uo with your feet" 'Yang says pointing at Batair's feet'

'His feet were shaped into what looked like a  metal pole that attached to the legs on a light tube like hinge'

'The feet itself had four mechanical claw like toes, one on each side'

Batair: "Right. Well these were the best design they could give me for these specific Cybernetics. They are actually quite nice" 'Batair says lifting his leg up, briefly wiggling his toes'

Blake: "They look rather strangely designed for legs"

Batair: "I thought so too. But they feel....real. like I can actually feel with them" 'Batair says standing up, rocking momentarily, testing out the gyroscopes in his new legs'

Weiss: "Well what are you using for a weapon now? Both of your Saber's broke in your accident" 'Weiss asks curiously'

'Batair simply smiles, pulling his cloak back over himself'

Batair: "That. Is for me to know and for you to find out Weiss. Specifically in miss Goodwitch's class" 'Batair says before seeming to look around for a moment, squinting his eyes'

Batair: "Which seems to start in the next ten minutes we should leave" 'Batair says picking up his helmet, placing it on, taking a deep breath once he does so, his breathing seeming to level out'

Ruby: "W-Wait! How old are you?" 'Ruby says catching Batair's attention as he and Weiss stop at the door'

Batair: "Fourteen" 'Batair says before him and Weiss walk out of the dorm room, leaving Blake and Yang with Ruby'

Ruby: "IM NOT THE YOUNGEST ANYMORE!" 'Ruby exclaims loudly, throwing her arms into the air'

*To Be Continued*