Losing your virginity

Hi! Thanks for clicking on my book :) This is just a warning that there's sexual content and swearing in this book. Anyway, enjoy reading xx.
Word count: 1186.

You and Jughead were sitting on his couch watching a movie and cuddled close. You looked up at Jughead and studied his face. You wanted him.. The only problem being that you're a virgin, and Jughead doesn't know that yet.

Jughead noticed you staring at him. "Hey Y/n, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" He asked concerned.

You blushed. "N-no nothing is wrong.. It's just.." You stumbled over your words.

"Well whatever it is, you can just tell me.. Alright?" Jughead smiled.

You took a deep breath "S-so I've been thinking lately, you know about us-" You slowly closed your eyes. "And that we've never.. You know.."

Jughead looked down at you confused and kissed your forehead. "We've never done what Y/n?" He frowned.

"W-we've never done it.." Your face became red. His eyes widened from what you just told him.

"You mean sex..?" He asked while looking you in the eyes.

You nodded in embarrasment and sunk into the blanket you were both under. You tried to cover your red face.

"Well, we can when you're ready.. Okay?" "Hey, Y/n you don't have anything to be embarrassed about." He said sweetly as he slowly pulled the blanket down and off of your face.

"But Juggie.. There is someting to be embarrassed about." You said as you sat up again.

"Like I said earlier, you can tell me anything." Jughead said as he ran his hand trough your hair.

You smiled, okay Y/n just say it.. "Jughead, I-I'm a virgin." You looked down.

Jughead placed his hand on your cheek and lifted up your chin with the other. "Y/n that doesn't change anything between us." He leaned in and kissed you.

You grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him down on the couch. Jughead took the lead and picked you up from the couch still kissing you, he carried you upstairs to his bedroom.

He carefully laid you down on his bed and got on top of you. "Are you sure you want this?" He looked at you with a bit of concern. You nodded.

"Y/n, speak to me please." Jughead said. As he breathed out.

"I'm ready with you Jughead." You answered confidently with a slight smile. You were obiously nervous, but you knew he'd take good care of you.

He smiled shyly at you before kissing you again.

The kiss started slow and passionate but it got heated pretty fast. Jughead tugged at your shirt and pulled it over your head, throwing it on the ground.

"You're so beautiful.." He wispered before went down on you and left kisses from your collarbone to your bellybutton. You moaned softly.

He took off his own shirt and grabed your hand, he placed it on his chest.

A shock went trough your body as soon as your hand made contact with his bare chest.

"Do you feel my heart beating?" He asked while biting his lip a little. And looking at you with his innocent eyes.

You nodded in response. "Yeah.." His heart was beating very fast and you could easily feel it.

"It's beating this fast because of you." He replied as a smal blush crept on his face.

He looked down at your neck and gave you a couple of hickeys as you ran your hands up and down his muscular torso.

He started to slowly unbuckle your jeans, occasionally looking up at you to see if you were still okay.

Jughead's own pants soon followed and added to the pile of clothes now on his bedroom floor.

He started kissing your inner thighs earning some louder moans from you. Which turned him on even more.

He went up and pecked your lips softly, he unhooked your bra and took it off for you.

You covered your breasts with your arms suddently feeling self conscious.

Jughead looked at you as his hair fell before his eyes a little bit. "Y/n.." He said as he slowly removed your arms away from your breasts. "You look breathtaking, you don't have to feel ashamed of your body.. Not now, not ever. And especially not in front of me."

You felt your cheeks flush at his sweet and genuine words. He tenderly kissed your breasts as you place your hands on his chest.

He grabed your panties and looked up at you. You gave him a reasuring nod as he gently took your panties off.

He took his hand and started to make slow circles on your clit while kissing you. You ran your hands all over his body.

You grabbed his boxers and pulled them down which slightly surprised Jughead.

He grabbed a condom from his nightstand, opened it, rolled it onto himself and asked you one last time "Do you really want this?" He smiled.

"Yes Juggie, I'm ready." You said surely. You were of course a little scared but deep down you knew this was the right moment.

Jughead kissed your cheek and lined himself up with your entrance.

He slowly pushed himself in while you softly whimpered. You closed your eyes shut in pain as Jughead let you adjust.

He looked at you with loving eyes, you gave him a nod and a smile. Silently telling him he could start moving. Which he did, he moved slow as to be sure not to hurt you.

He ran his fingers along your jawline before kissing you again. You ran your hands trough his hair, his beanie fell off but none of you really noticed.

You felt his hot breath hit your neck as he gently kissed it. "I love you Y/n." Jughead breathed out. You were shocked, this was the first time of him ever saying that to you.

"I-I Love you too Jughead." You replied. He smiled at you and you knew he was truly the one you love.

He started going a little faster to see how you'd react. Pleasure overcame your body and you moaned his name softly "J-Jughead, yes don't stop."

Jughead moaned softly in your ear and started kissing you.

You felt a weird feeling in your stomach "Jug, I-I think I'm close."

Jughead nodded with his head still in the crook of your neck. "Come for me my love." He replied.

You felt an amazing feeling wash over you as you let go, right after you felt hot inside and realised Jughead was filling the condom.

You were both panting as Jughead pulled out, trew the condom in the trash and laid down next to you.

He wraped his strong arms around you and pecked your lips. "I love you Y/n, so fucking much."

You smiled at him while cuddling. "I love you too Jughead, so much."

Your eyes became heavy as you closed them and you both fell fast asleep.

Let's just say Y/n couldn't walk straight for a few days heh ;).