Let's make up this way..

*Smut warning!*
Word count: 774.

You and Jughead get into a small fight, he hasn't been spending enough time with you.
"Make up sex."

It was a Friday evening, you and Jughead were fighting about him not really paying attention to you, you just felt lonely most of the time..

Jughead had been distant from you for the past month, he barely spent time with you anymore and just wanted to be alone writing on his laptop.

You were extremely sad, annoyed and disappointed.

"Y/n I'm sorry that I'm spending some time alone, I just have a lot to write about!."

"But Jug I haven't spent proper time with you since like what more than a month, I just want you to spend some time with me YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"I honestly don't know what to say to you right now." Jughead said while walking towards you until you were trapped in between him and the kitchen counter.

His eyes darkened, full of anger, there was something else in them too.. You just couldn't figure out exactly what it was.

You wanted to say something.. Continue your argument but Jughead violently smashed his lips onto yours.

You arched your back against the kitchen counter by surprise as his sudden action caught you off guard.

You kissed him back, your tongues fighting for dominance, You let Jughead win as you started making out roughly.

"God I'm so angry, but I want you so bad." Jughead moaned as he silently picked you up.

You wrapped you legs around his hips and he carried you all the way up the stairs while still kissing you with passion.

He placed you on your bed and he got on top of you. You had to stop the kiss for a couple of seconds because you both were out of breath.

He started to kiss your collarbone, as he took off you big and warm oversized shirt.

You felt him get more excited when he noticed that you weren't wearing a bra underneath your shirt.

He threw you shirt on the floor, and he started to leave a trail of hickeys, he stopped when he got to your jeans.

Your small hands were tangled in his hair seen as he wasn't wearing his beanie..

He got face to face with you again and he whispered in your right ear "Y/n I'm so sorry." You were now the one leaving hickeys in his neck. "Jug it's okay.." You breathed out.

Soon you were both almost naked, You only in your panties and he only had his boxers on.

You had already soaked trough my underwear. And you could feel his hardness pressing up against your thigh..

He took off his boxers and he threw them on the pile of clothes already on the floor, he helped you out of your panties.

You looked down at him and ran your hands down his toned chest.

You stopped right before his v-line and kissed his nose as he slightly laughed.

"You wanna do this?" He looked at you with the cutest, most adorable smile you had ever seen.

You nodded. "There's nothing in the world I want more right now."

He lined himself up with your entrance, he smiled again, more of a smirk this time.

You gave him another quick nod and he pushed himself inside. You whimperd underneath him, but got comfortable real fast, as you relaxed and he started to move.

You both tried not to moan all that much because all the neighbours were asleep and they'd definetly be able to hear you guys.

But you couldn't help moan a few times especially when he went faster and he started kissing your neck. While you scratched his back a little, careful enough not to hurt him though.

He went harder, just hitting the right spot, "J-Jughead oh god I'm so close." You moaned. "Me too baby." He whispered.

Our bodies were covered in sweat, we were both panting.

You felt yourself release and screamed Jughead's name while you came. Not long after he came and screamed your name.

He wrapped his arms around you as you cuddled close. "I'm so sorry for not spending quality time with you Y/n.."
"Jughead.. like I said earlier, It's okay, I forgive you" You smiled up at him, your head on his chest, you felt safe.

"God I love you so much." He whispered in you ear while placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I love you more silly." You responded.

"Impossible." Jughead said back at you. You just giggled softly already drifting away into a deep sleep.