You're sick

This is going to be a fluff.
Word count: 344.

"Y/n!" Your boyfriend Jughead shouted from downstairs.

You just woke uo with a massive headache. "Ughh." You stood up from the bed and almost passed out.

You slowly walked down the stairs, holding the walls as you closed your eyes a little.

"Jug? what is it?" You asked him kind of annoyed.

"Oh my god Y/n, what's wrong? You look terrible!"

You coughed. "I woke up just a little sick but I'm fine." You replied.

Jughead put his hand on your forehead. "No you aren't fine at all, you're so hot." He exclamed.

"Tss, I know right." You replied laughing a bit.

"Haha, very funny." Jughead said as he rolled his eyes. "To bed with you."

"Juggie, I'm hungry I need t-."

"No you don't need to do anything." Jughead replied while picking you up bridal style.

He walked up the stairs and into your bedroom. "There we go." He said as he layed you down on the bed. "So what do you need Y/n?"

"You're so stubborn." You replied with a deep breath. "I need some tea and a sandwitch. But I'm fully capable of making them myself-."

"No no, you have a fever so you stay here, I'm taking care of you." Jughead smiled as he stood up and walked out the door.

You turned on the tv and watched some Netflix.

A few minutes later you heard your boyfriend walk up the stairs again.

He gave you the sandwitch and put the tea on your nightstand. "Here you go my love." He proudly said smiling.

"Thank you so much." You replied a he gave you a kiss on your cheek.

Jughead moved the blankets and layed down under them with me.

He pulled you in close and you placed your head on his chest.

He ran his hand through your hair while he played with it.

"I love you Jughead." You whispered.

"I love you too Y/n." Jughead whispered back.

This is short but I liked it.