Unexpected pregnancy

You find out you're pregnant and tell Jughead, he surprises you with his reaction.

Word count: 910.

You had been sick for almost four weeks and you're getting tired of it, you just want it to be over. You decided to visit Veronica and Betty, they always gave you the best advice.

You arrive at Veronica's house, you ring the doorbell and she answers, Betty standing close behind her..

She already knows that something's wrong, you've been hiding in your bedroom for what seemed like years.

They hug you in a tight embrace. "Oh my god Y/n! We haven't seen you in so long." Betty sighed. You quickly nodded. "I know guys, I'm so sorry." They both smile sweetly at you and took you to the bedroom, they sat you down on the bed.

"Tell us what's wrong Y/n." Veronica asks you. You take a deep breath.

"I've been trowing up lately and I'm really tired, I sometimes have headaches, it's been going on for about four weeks now and I'm getting tired of it." Veronica shot an alarming look at Betty, as she grabbed your hand a weak smile on her face, Betty got up walking into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" You ask confused, your eyes following Betty's frame until she's out of view.

"Y/n I think we might know why you've been sick lately." She says as Betty comes back with a small box. You gasp while you take a closer look at the box. It's a pregnancy test.

"D-do you think I-." Veronica cuts you off. "Y/n just take it.."

You gulp quietly and nod. "Alright." You quickly reply walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind you, your heart racing.

You pee on the stick and wait axiously, after a good 3 minutes you decide to take look,

You're very scared Jughead, your boyfriend will break up with you if you are to be pregnant. You're only 18 and he's 19. (I didn't want them to be minors :)

You finally pick up the courage to look. As you looked at the test you tried desperately not to let it fase you, but it was to late, tears were forming in your eyes, slowly streaming down your red cheeks..

You didn't notice Betty and Veronica walk in. You felt a hand on your shoulder as you heard Betty whisper "Hey, it's going to be okay."

"B-but how am I going to tell Jug that I'm pregnant..?!"

"Sweetheart you'll figure it out." Veronica said softly, her words always calmed you down.

It was a few hours later and you calmed down a lot. You had just left V's house and were now driving toward your and Jughead's house nervously.

You unlocked the door which meant Jughead was still at Pops, probably writing busily on his laptop..

So you knew you had some time to get ready and tell him.

You ran upstairs into the bathroom, as you felt like you were about to trow up you heard the front door close. Jughead was home. "Y/n where are you?"

You heard him yell from downstairs. "I'm up here Jug-." You tried to answer before feeling a wave of nausea wash over your body again as you felt your body heat up from head to toe.

You heard him walk up the stairs, to look for you, he heard you in the bathroom so he quietly came in.

The door to the bathroom opened slightly. "Hey babe are you alright..?" He sat down next to you.

You felt the nausea die down for now. "I'm fine Jug." You breathed out. "Oh my god.." Jughead said as he looked down.

You forgot that you had put your pregnancy test on the floor next to you. "Jug I-." You started to panic a bit. "I'm sorry I just found out today, I-."

You wanted to continue but you were cut off by Jughead placing his soft lips onto yours.

"So you're not mad?" You slightly pouted at him. He chuckled. "No silly, we may be young but you're the love of my life, and I'm as ready as I'll ever be, with you." You felt your cheeks flush. "I'm ready with you too Jughead." You smiled as he helped you up.

He went down on one knee. "Look I know I'm all but prepared but, now that I know our baby is growing inside of you and I want nothing more than to spend my entire life with you.." You gasped, hands before your mouth.

"Y/n I love you and I already love this baby so much too." He took a deep breath. "Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" You felt tears forming in your eyes for the third time today, you nodded. "Yes!"

He smiled as you heard a sigh of relief escape his lips. He got up and hugged you tightly as if he would never let you go. "The ring will come I promise you sweetheart." He whispered in your ear which made you giggle softly.

You pulled away from the hug and leaned in kissing him passionately.

"I'm going to be a father." He mumbled against your lips, you felt him smile. You smiled too, "I love you Jughead, so much." "I love you too Y/N, so much."

The night ended with you two cuddled close on the sofa while watching a cute romantic movie.