Admitting

Another cute story ;).
Word count: 680.

Y/n's pov.

Here you were walking trough the halls of Riverdale High as you looked around for your friends.

"Hey Y/n!" You heard someone say. You turned your head and saw Betty running towards you.

"Oh hey Betty." You waved happily.

"I-I just saw Archie and Veronica.." She was out of breath.

"Woah Betty calm down, what did you see."

Betty took a deep breath. "I saw Archie and Veronica kissing.." She said with a sad expression across her face.

"I'm so sorry, I know how much you like Archie.." You looked at her sympathetically.

"It's fine.. V didn't know about my feelings, who am I to stop them if they really like eachother."

You nodded "You're right Betty, I'm sure you'll find someone." You smiled.

"I hope so." Betty laughed. "But enough about me, how's it going with you and Jughead." She winked as she nudged* your shoulder.

"We're still bestfriends.. Sadly enough." You shrugged.

"You should tell him how you feel Y/n, everyone with eyes can see that you and Jughead are in love." She smiled while putting her hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah right." You said sarcastically as the bell rang.

You and Betty walked to different classes, as you met up with Jughead and Veronica.

Betty looked at Veronica and cringed when she walked past, she looked really sad.

"Are you okay Betty?" Veronica asked.

Betty nodded "Yeah I'm fine.."

"Y/n what's bothering Betty." Veronica wispered in your ear.

"Oh it's nothing special V, don't worry about it." You smiled.

The teacher came and opened the door. You all walked inside and sat down at your desks.

Time skip.

You, Jughead, Betty, Archie and Veronica were at Pop's sitting at your usual spot. You were sitting next to Jughead just enjoying your milkshake.

Archie and Veronica were whispering and stood up. Betty looked at you with a hint of sadness. "Where are you guys going?" You asked taking another sip of your milkshake.

Veronica turned a little red. "I-I'm gonna help Ronnie with homework." Archie managed to get out. You nodded in disbelief "Okay suree.."

"See you guys tomorrow." Veronica quickly said before they both walked away.

Jughead looked up from his laptop. "What's that all about?" He asked pointing at Archie and Veronica. You shrugged. "They're kinda a thing, I guess." You softly layed your hand on Betty's shoulder.

She gave you a weak smile. "Oh really, since when?"

"Well Betty saw them kissing this morning so I don't really know.." Jughead nodded.

"Hey guys, if you don't mind me, I'm going home too, I'm just very upset right now." Betty signed.

"Okay I understand." You said while going for a quick hug. Betty stood up and walked away.

"And then there was two.." Jughead smirked. "I guess there is now huh." You grinned back.

You and Jughead had the best time just laughing together, talking. It was already dark outside when you two finally decided to leave and go home.

You had the sudden urge* to just confess your feelings for him right now. He had walked you all the way home him being the gentleman he is.

"Thank you for walking me home." You smiled "You didn't have to.."

"I wanted to." He quickly replied with a slight blush creeping on his face.

"So uhh, there's something I have been wanting to tell you for a while now.." You started nervously. You took a deep breath, okay just say it Y/n.

"I really like you Jughead, as more than a friend.." You looked away getting red.

You felt his hand go under your chin as he lifted it up. "I'm so glad you told me Y/n because I feel the same way.." He whispered. Before closing the gap between you and pressing his soft lips on yours.

You both pulled away after like 10 seconds. "So are we like official now?" You asked laughing a bit.

Jughead smiled. "Of course." As he pulled you into a warm long hug..