0000

A/N: Elliot was originally a Hemsworth cousin,not a brother

not a brother. Because of that there may be some
slight inconsistencies or errors that I missed here
in the beginning.

ELLIOT HEMSWORTH TALKS REHAB, HIS
CAREER, WHY HE DOESN'T STAN HIS OWN
LEGACIES CHARACTER AND MORE!

Article by Jamie Hu | May 2, 2020

It was recently announced that Descendants Star Elliot Hemsworth was to be starring alongside Hollywood's most recent flavor of the month, Timothée Chalamet, in the film adaption of A Winter In July

It was recently announced that Descendants Star Elliot Hemsworth was to be starring alongside Hollywood's most recent flavor of the month, Timothée Chalamet, in the film adaption of A Winter In July. This is Chalamet's second same sex role, but it will be Hemsworth's first. We recently sat down with Hemsworth for a personal interview outside his Australian home, which you can read below.

He was a charming young lad, and we can't wait to see A Winter In July in theaters next summer.

I: This is my first time sitting down with a Hemsworth, so exciting. Do you think being related to your brothers gets you any added perks in Hollywood?

E: Yes, they get me into movie premieres, haha. No, actually. But I think it's so nice that they invite me places and include me. Like Chris has brought me to some of the Avengers premieres and let me meet the cast and they're all so amazing. I think I went to see The Hunger Games with Liam and it was so amazing. I got to meet [Jennifer] Lawerence, she was so hilarious. Of course I've met [Miley] Cyrus too, which is a dream come true. I don't think I've visited Luke on set in a while, but when I was 18 he took me to my first premiere and it was The Anomaly, and I remember being so excited, because I had a massive crush on Ian Somerhalder. He was really nice to me, which was good because I would have been crushed if I hadn't gotten to talk to him or if I had and he had've dismissed me or something. Other than that though, no. I don't think I get any perks or anything, or at least I hope not. I'm just glad that my brothers are so incredibly kind and supportive. It's made life so much easier.