0007

MANIAC,CHAPTER SEVEN

MANIAC,
CHAPTER SEVEN

A FEW WEEKS after his meetup with Timothée, which Percy was not happy about, Elliot was out at a party. Not exactly a party he wanted to be at, but a party nonetheless. Elliot hated parties, because they were his gateway to bad behavior. They were how he relapsed every time. But Percy had wanted to come, and he was a slave for Percy's love, so he came.

He didn't even know whose house this was. What he did know was that the music was too loud, the lighting was too dim, and all the scents in this gigantic mansion were the really bad ones that you could taste as well as smell, which sucked. There were far too many people there too. He couldn't get through the crowd without accidentally touching a sticky, sweaty, gyrating body or stepping on an overpriced shoe. Essentially, all of Elliot's senses were going crazy from over stimulation right now, and he was pressed. He was truthfully close to an an anxiety attack. He just wanted to grab his boyfriend and go home.

But Percy was nowhere to be found. In fact, he'd disappeared hours ago without telling Elliot where he was going or who he was going with. Not to mention, he wasn't answering his phone. Elliot was at a loss, so he had a drink. Because what could one drink possibly hurt now that he was sober and knew better? It was just one drink to sip on while he waited for Percy to come back, that was all. He promised himself. But after trying to hug that one drink for an hour and Percy still hadn't returned, one drink turned into two. And two drinks turned into three. And three turned into 'how many have I had?' And 'how many have I had?' turned into 'I need some fucking help fast.'

It was past two am, nearly three, when Timothée got a call from Elliot. He almost rolled over and went back to sleep, but he knew Elliot wouldn't call him if it wasn't something important. In fact, Elliot wouldn't call him at all, and that's why he was concerned.

Tiredly, Timothée held his phone, whose light was far too bright for his sleepy eyes, up and answered the incoming call. "Hello?", he answered groggily, only to be met with a loud burst of shitty music, the kind with no lyrics, and some weirdo going "whooo!" in the background. "Elliot?"

"Timmyyyy!" Timothée flinched, lifting the phone away from his ear for a second at the sound of his ex's loud yelling. "Listen, I need-I need", a giggle, "holy fucking shit, I'm so drunk right now. Everything is spinning. I'm at a party and Percy ditched me hours ago. I dunno where he went. But someone stole my wallet, I think. So, I can't call an Uber. Can you- can you come get me?", Elliot finally slurred out.

Timothée slowly rubbed his eyes, wishing he could just go back to bed. Wishing Percy wasn't such a heartless dick. Wishing Elliot had better self restraint. "Yeah, yeah of course. Just send me your location, okay? Where are you?"

"Walking, I don't know this neighborhood."

"No, no. No walking. Just stop right now and stay where you are, I'm on my way", Timothée instructed, forcing himself out of bed.

"Alriiight, alright."

"Come on, El, send me your location. Now, please."

"Mmhm", Elliot hummed, the text coming through shortly after. "See? I'm a good boy. Why did he leave me here?"

"Because Percy is a bad person, Elli. Stay on the phone with me, okay?"

It unfortunately took Timothée a while to find Elliot, seeing as this place was very far from his home and it was late, so he was driving carefully. But thankfully when he did find him, Elliot was okay. In a shady area, but okay. Jesus, how far had he walked? To tell you the truth, Timothée didn't even wanna leave his car, but he wanted to be sure that he got Elliot in safely. "Hey, pretty boy, you wanna make some money?" Timothée shuddered, ignoring the group of men nearby as he went over and grabbed Elliot by his sleeve. "Let's go. I'm not hanging around this place at night."

"Timmy! You came!"

Timothée frowned as he opened the door, helping Elliot in. "Why wouldn't I come?", he asked in confusion.

"Percy never came when this used to happen", Elliot whispered, allowing Timothée to buckle him in. And that didn't sit well with Timothée, but he simply closed the door and got in himself. Questioning Percy and his motives was not his job anymore, he had to constantly remind himself of that.

The drive was pretty okay, he guessed. Elliot talked nonsense to him most of the time. It was almost kind of funny. It took him a while to get his address out of the boy though. Once he did arrive there, he was tired and wanted to just go home, but he helped the boy up to the apartment he was staying at during filming and helped into bed. Which by help, his best was taking off Elliot's shoes and getting the covers over him. He also left him some meds and a bottle of water, knowing he would need them in the morning. Once he was sure Elliot was settled in, he turned to leave, but Elliot apparently had other plans. The blue eyed boy grabbed his wrist, plump lips pouting. "Can you stay with me, please?"

And Timothée was too kind to say no.

NOVEMBER 19, 2020
this chapter wasn't that good,
i'm very sorry. 😔