0010

MANIAC,CHAPTER TEN

MANIAC,
CHAPTER TEN

EVER SINCE WHAT happened with Percy, Elliott had been offline. He needed time to clear his head and think. Time to cope. He also needed time to work through the issues and realize that it wasn't his fault, that he had done nothing wrong. He was always blaming himself for everything. Timothée had been a big help over the past few weeks. Thanks to him, Elliott had finally found some normalcy again. He felt like himself. Currently, he was going live on Instagram so that he could update his fans on everything that had been going on. Most importantly though, he just wanted to talk to them.

They always cheered him up.

"Hey, guys", Elliott greeted with a bright grin. "It's so good to see all of you and your beautiful faces! ...Well, I can't actually see you, but I am sure that you're all beautiful regardless." Nothing ever made Elliott happier than interacting with his fans. It brightened his days endlessly. He would come online every single day if he could.

user1 babe where have you been?

The question was repeated a few times, and of course he wasn't going to ignore it. "Well, thank you guys for asking where I've been. It makes me touched that you guys even noticed my lack of activity on socials, to be honest", Elliott chuckled, running a hand through his messy, brown locks. "I'm sure you all saw my relationship blow up on Twitter. I took some time off the internet to work on myself, and I guess to heal? It's been a rough couple of weeks", he concluded with another awkward chuckle. He wasn't really sure how to talk about it yet, if he were being honest. Everyone had been asking him questions - his friends, his family. He still didn't have the right answers to give. "Honestly, a month and a half went by fast. I didn't even realize that it had been that long. I'm sorry, guys."

He was kind of tired, and a little out of it if he were being honest. If he didn't have to get up and do something, he wouldn't. So, most of this was genuinely just him being sleepy. You could tell that he was avoiding speaking much on the situation with Percy. Honestly, he was sick of talking about Percy. He didn't deserve so much attention, truthfully.

user2 how are you??

"I'm okay", Elliott smiled when he saw the comment. "Thank you for asking. I know my disappearance was sudden and probably a little scary for you guys, and I'm so sorry for that. You guys don't have to worry about me having relapsed or anything like that - again. I've been surfing, wrote a few songs even! And, of course, filming for A Winter In July is well underway right now. So, mostly, I have been in the mountains freezing my arse off. We're actually getting ready to go up there for a few weeks now. Er, months, I guess. I'm definitely not going to fly back and forth frequently. The majority of the rest of our scenes are on location."

maniac | timothée chalamet ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara