0002

MANIAC,CHAPTER TWO

MANIAC,
CHAPTER TWO

ELLIOT HEMSWORTH ADJUSTED his shades as he ducked into the restaurant, glancing at the people that passed by him. He was trying his best to remain inconspicuous, but he probably drew more attention to himself the way he was.

Still, he visibly relaxed when the dark haired girl he had been waiting for entered the restaurant. Stephanie Davis's full lips immediately curled up into a smile as she made her way over to the younger boy. The blue eyed boy in question wasted no time in standing up to embrace her tightly. "Awe, Elliot, it's been so long!", the pale woman cooed.

"Tell me about it. When did you get freckles?", he teased, gently tapping the end of her small nose. You could see a light dusting of freckles along the bridge of her nose.

"Too much sun", Stephanie chuckled. "It happens. Sit down, let's chat!"

"First off, I'm so glad you're playing my on-screen big sister again", Elliot chirped, opening his menu.

Stephanie smiled as she thought back to the first time they met. "I know. I miss Adam and Allison", she pouted.

"Not too much, I hope", Elliot teased. "If you hadn't had to leave, you may not have moved on to other things like The Maze Runner. And then you wouldn't meet a certain Thomas." Elliot felt like he owed part of his success to Teen Wolf. He'd never been a main character, but he shared his first on-screen kiss with Cody Christian. It was awful, and it taught him a lot.

"I have no idea what you're talking about", Stephanie squeaked, her cheeks red. "Anyway, you had your first big parts too!"

"On Disney Channel", Elliot reminded. "I don't wanna be known as a Disney actor!"

"And you won't be", Stephanie reassured. "You're a great actor, Elliot. You could never just be a Disney actor."

"So far, that's what it feels like", Elliot sighed. "I'm either Harry Hook or that slightly less attractive Hemsworth brother."

Stephanie shook her head, tossing one of the roles at him. "Both of those are lies. But even if they weren't, what's wrong with being Harry Hook? Kids love you!"

"And I love them, I do! I just feel like I could be doing more", he sighed.

"Mmhm", Stephanie nodded. "We could all be doing more at something, El, not just you. You put too much pressure on yourself. Now, let's talk about the elephant in the room."

So, for a while, they just sat and talked.

MAY 10, 2020