0011

MANIAC,CHAPTER ELEVEN

MANIAC,
CHAPTER ELEVEN

IT HAD BEEN a while since Elliot got to write a new song or sing in general. He hadn't had the time to do it in private, let alone for his fan base. It felt nice to do it now. He'd been spending a lot of time with his fans lately. Making public appearances, posting more, livestreams - it had been nice. Was he still in his messy social media area? Most definitely. He and Percy had been going back and forth a lot. And, while some people found it amusing and had 'missed celebrities' messy publicity era', it wasn't as amusing for him as it was for them. If anything, it was draining. He just couldn't help himself. When Percy did or said something, he couldn't help but to react. They were like an extremely negative, extremely toxic, cause and effect.

And then there was Timothée.

Timothée had been by his side every day. He was mostly there to make sure he didn't do something stupid, but he was also looking out for him. He would make sure he ate, had water, that sort of thing. It was nice. But Elliott knew he couldn't let himself get used to it. If he got used to it, he might find himself falling for Timothée all over again. And then where would he be? Back in a world of heartbreak? He had been in a cycle of misery and pain for long enough.

"Okay, I have an original song for you guys. I just wrote it, so you guys are the first people to hear it. Let me know what you think", he said to his fans. "But don't laugh. It's been a year since I played. The piano was soft as he started. He was a bit rusty, but he held his own. In fact, the melody was beautiful. There was an almost melancholy feel to it. The somber air suited the song perfectly. "Delta Jooohn to Alpha One, said my system's check-in', some-thin's goin ooon. What to dooo, are you comin through? Deeelta Jooohn to Alpha Ooone, said my syysteeems crashed and somethin's come undooone. 911, copy, copy you." He glanced up briefly to smile at the camera, but it didn't quite meet his eyes. "Delta Jooohn to alpha ooone, said my syyyysteeem check is done. Know the ruuuules of hooow to play, leeeaaarn the truuuuth, it haaappened today. Cause you won't loooove and he can't leave, you can't fiiiight the uuurge to cheeeat. You just hiiiide awaaake, alooone, tiiill the niiight and daaays are goone."

user omg timothee just joined
user and he said he was RUSTY??
tchalamet 👀

"So be goood, fair thee well, follow throoouugh, move oooon. Mon amiiii (mon ami), you be truuue (you be true), and I'll tryyy... Be strooong. But you won't looove the waaay you shooouuld. Sometimes loooove can maaake it gooood. If you're list-e-niiiing, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. But you hurt loooove, la, la, la, love, la, love, la, love. But you hurt loooove, la, la, la, love, la, love, la, love. Hi, Timothée. Please don't be anywhere near my house today, you'll distract me from packing", he chuckled. He adjusted his stance and the position of his hands on the keyboard. "Maaade the choooice to plaaay the field, but you got neeervous and hiiigh at the wheel. You like to voooiice, you reek of piiill. But, you get coooward at times at the deal. Cause you can't looove and he won't leeeave, and you can't hiiiide the uuuuurgency till the niiiight and daaays are gone, still you try and wake aloooone."