pistachio x white choco | jealousy

[art by @harmonial-arts on tumblr!!]

request for _Khoai_Potato

Summary: The cold and quiet Pistachio has a huge crush on the fierce knight White Choco! Unable to confess, she watches angrily from afar as White Choco flirts with Cocoa Cookie. And White Choco notices.
Ship: Pistachio Cookie x White Choco Cookie
Type: Fluff
Notes:
- White Choco has a french accent uwu

It had started a couple of months ago.

The guards of the Cookie Kingdom gather together every blue moon or so. Despite being far lower level compared to the Legendarys, for example, they find comfort in protecting areas or specific people with their lives.

Knight would put his life on the line for his gorgeous and pink Princess.
Dark Choco and Milk work as a team to fight for the Cookie Kingdom in general.
And someone like Pistachio and White Choco, they sometimes work together to guard the kingdom anyways.

On the rare occasions that they meet, they find that they have similar interests. A reoccurring theme would be their constant need to protect someone. Good thing they all have at least one thing in common, because Pistachio can't seem to find anything else that her and the fearless knight, White Choco have in common.

Pistachio has felt the need to protect cookies in need for the longest time, albeit un-gracefully. White Choco, on the other hand, is graceful in her attacks unintentionally. She doesn't even have to try to get cookies to fall for her. She just has to brawl with some challenger and her fans will come scurrying along.

So what's the problem? Well, it's not that Pistachio is particularly jealous of White Choco's ability to get attention to easy, per se. In fact, Pistachio is perfectly fine not getting the attention. She just wants to protect others.

The thing is, she finds herself getting jealous of the fact that White pays attention to her fans and not her. When she first started feeling jealous of her fans, it's not like she noticed what it really was. She just thought it was a need to only want to be friends with her, and nothing else.

And then she realized she started paying attention to detail about the cookie for reasons unknown.

She would focus on the way her short, white hair danced in the wind as she flexibly worked her sword to attack. She would pay attention to the constant posh glimmer that reflected off her cream-colored armor, and the way words slipped off her tongue in her french accent as she spoke to cookies, including Pistachio.

"Please, don't be so modest!" the choco cookie would insist in her accent, "I was only trying to protect you, honest!"

She found herself half stuttering around the other cookie, trying to keep her composure. As she continued to ignore her feelings, they only seemed to get worse and worse. And for each time they met, she couldn't so much as hear or see the cookie without losing her mind.

And so she started avoiding her as well as she can.

________________________

It was another gathering. Could you call it a party? Probably. It wasn't anything special, it only gathered up cookies from the Cookie Kingdom in an effort to make them interact with each other and the people they are seen as heroes too. People are asked to dance in Princess Cookie's castle ballroom and attempt to interact with each other.

It's not that Pistachio hated the event, but it wasn't fun either. She liked being praised from afar, not upfront. It was just a little nervewracking. Big surprise, Pistachio lacked in confidence, but it really didn't seem to lack in battle. In social events, it was a little hard to keep composure.