🇦 🇺 🇹 🇭 🇴 🇷 '🇸  🇳 🇴 🇹 🇪 

Hi there new reader! First of all , Thank you for randomly clicking this book

Hi there new reader! First of all , Thank you for randomly clicking this book. This is my first experience as a writer . ☺

Hope you enjoy the story . I really wanted to give a female bestfriend for Tintin and finally I've been able to do so.
( a small spoiler alert)

This book is dedicated to all Tintin fans around the world , who wants to be in Tintin's adventures even for a once in their lives .
( Who doesn't want to be a part of his adventures?)

I always loved time travel stories, and theories made by great scientists such as Stephen Hawking of the relevant subject.
This idea popped up in my mind , so I thought...why not?

( If J.K Rowling thought her idea about Harry Potter and Hogwarts is absolute rubbish, there won't be a wizarding world OR Harry Potter right? I hope you'll get my point 😁😊 )

I've seen and heard many real life time travel stories in the internet and I thought I might relate some of them in this book.

BUT!

The events in this book related to historical events and figures are completely fictional , and if it resembles to any real situations happened at the times and places are completely coincidental. It's just my imagination. THE STORY IS COMPLETLY MADE UP BY ME. (Otherwise cops will come looking for me )

Off course there will be grammatical mistakes , plot holes , and undeveloped characters in the beginning in this story as it was really hard for me to jot down all the stories I get in my head to a piece of paper. (I 'm a new writer :) ) .

Also it is a bit of a challenging experience to fully understand Mr. hergé's original characters in the first days of writing . So I hope I won't ruin his original works! It's pretty hard to fit a new character into Mr . hergé 's Tintin universe , and to understand the ideology of Tintin .

Writing a Tintin fanfiction is really hard than writing an original novel on your own , as "The adventures of Tintin" is a series of comics(as you all know) , not novels . so it's basically a bit complicated to fix all those humerous, funny moments and characteristics ideal to the original comics and cartoons to a novel ; specially like a fanfiction. ( which means you won't get those original belly laughs you get from the comics from a novel specially a fanfiction like this )

But dont lose hope! I've included those funny bits we love in the comics to this book as much as I can , and to add more details and their cartoonish movements, I would add some pictures from the comics and pictures related to the story

( so it's easy for you readers to imagine the situations in your head , better than reading the whole details :) )

I'll do my best to give Mr. hergé 's creations justice .

Also I need to tell you to get an exact idea of the Tintin universe, and Hergé's comics or reading them prior reading this book, as it will give you a better idea of what this book is about and what it says. Because this is a fan fiction based on the comics. You can check out the famous cartoon series. It'll be much easier.

Well that's it for now. Since I can't spoil the story, keep reading if you want to experience the magic!

" Even if it turns out that time travel is impossible, it is important that we understand why it is impossible "

- Stephen Hawking

" People who think about time travel stories sometimes think that going back in time would be fun because you would have all the information you needed to be much more astute than the people there, when the truth is of course you wouldn't. "

- Octavia E. Butler

Also don't forget to vote if you like the story and comment if you like as I love to reply them !! and also any ideas , mistakes , or plot lines you see in the story which you may think doesn't do tintin justice , just message me or drop a comment.

Enjoy the young scientist's journey to save the world .

Ready to save the world?

here we go !

HAPPY READING !

HAPPY READING !

Me: "Salutes the readers" 🙋