The Kidnap

BEFORE WE BEGIN ...

In this chapter , it would be in (Y/N)'s point of view ,
Most of the story would be in that way, from now on. The chapter starts from where she gets kidnapped.

(Y/N)'s P. O .V

' Do you like to have a drink miss ? '

' Oh.. no thanks ' I smiled at the flight attendant .

She smiled and carried the beverage trolly away .

Ha! so quiet, probably because my ears got used to the constant banging and crashing sounds back in the experiment site. I never liked it anyway. At least I pleased my dad.

It was a quiet flight from Syldavia , I leaned back into my soft cushiony red seat and gazed out of the plane's window.

The sun began to rise from the horizon making the clouds change into a colour of cotton candy . The plane's wing and the engines on my side sored right through the fluffy cotton ball clouds.

I stared at the beautiful scenery absent mindedly and immediately drifted into thoughts.

I am heading back home from Syldavia after months of tiresome restless work in a top secret science project.

Top secret? Yes you heard it right. I'm the newest graduate to work for the Syldavian Military, and daughter of Hercules Tarragon. Because of my dad, I'm a smart Alec infront of their eyes.
I didn't had a wink of sleep to be honest.
The sound of the plane engines made my eyes feel droopy, it always happen.

I fell asleep for a long time without knowing until I heard the air hostess say that we are near to land. She instructed us to put on our seatbelts.

After bouncing twice and a teeth rattling landing, the plane taxied across the runway and came to a stop on the outskirts of the airstrip . I took a deep breath, stepped out of the plane skipping down the steps to the ground and entered the arrivals terminal in a rush of energy.

The sounded of The place engines slowly died down behind me.

There were a few landings and take offs in the runaway, it is a very busy day .

wonder how the air traffic controllers control this much of planes in the same airfield without collision .

The airfield was quite windy and some of the ladies had to keep their gowns down with their hands from blowing up , lucky I was wearing jeans and a coat. I inhaled the cold Autumn breeze . It was a bit chilly and humid .

We entered inside the airport and had our bags checked. checking out from the security, I pushed the baggage trolley along with me to the reception . It was filled with crowds and crowds of people, it is total chaos . kids were running about , some were waving their hands above their heads at the passengers , welcoming them.

I stopped in my tracks and quickly scanned among the hordes of people looking for Hector, our butler.

I had this strange phone call when I was in Syldavia telling that my dad is going to send me a special taxi to the airport to pick me up.

The odd thing is he never gives me a call telling my taxi is ready to pick me up. He just remembers the date I'm coming home and sends Hector and our car . for my greatest surprise Hector is no where to be seen .