SS#1: She's My Maid

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Sa mga hindi niyo po alam ang meaning ito po ang meaning:

The practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

synonyms:

copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing; informalcribbing"accusations of plagiarism"

Take time to read the meaning di ko kayo pinag mamadali and yeah mabait ako sa mabait saakin kaya don't you dare to copy MY OWN WORK!

Ps. Di po ito edited dahil on going pa kaya syempre may mga wrong grammars at typos dito ayun lang ang masasabi ko.

R-18

Serendipity Series #1 : She's My Maid

A Famous Online Streamer, A CEO of a large Gaming Company, and a Undefeatable E-sports Player, Will lose to a Maid who keeps shouting, arguing, and hitting him? How will He survive this Maid? A maid that acts like His Mom and Girl Friend. What will he do? Will they be together forever? Or Just be best friends for the rest of their lives?

Instragram: @_chellederella

Twitter: @_chellederella

Fb Page: @chellederella / Chellederella stories