ONE

"Don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one"
We all look up to John B who is standing on the ledge, not only seconds later does he spill that beer, almost falling while doing so.
"Of course you did, like right when I told you not to.

"Security is here." Pope tells the group, we all grin at each other then begging running, JJ and John B are of course making remarks to the security guard. They love nothing more than to tease them, except JJ does love one thing more, teasing me.

We barely make it to the van, when we do JJ sticks out of the door and taunts the security guard with his beer, throws it right at him then laughs.

"JJ you're the worst." I tease him like always, I'm probably the closest with him in the group only because of how we get along.

"Shut up Del. You probably just wanna have sex with me again that's why you're always so bitter towards me." He sticks his tongue out at me so I throw an empty can at him.

JJ and I lost our virginities to each other because of a bet we made. I'm the one who lost the bet, that's why we had to have sex. It was such a silly bet, but of course I was over confident of how fast I could finish 5 beers. JJ was always so cocky so I bet him I could finish 5 before him, I couldn't.

-

"Good morning Kie, morning Del." John B walks into the room not seeming tired at all. I'm on the bed next to Kie, barely able to open my eyes.

JJ comes into the room and jumps on top of me. I try to push him off because he's crushing me and I can't breathe, but he doesn't budge.

"JJ get off before I actually murder you." I finally push him off of me and he lays flat on his back beside me.

"You know what Del? You actually don't scare me at all." He looks me in the eyes and I mock him, so he gets back on top of me and pins my arms down. So I kick him right in between the legs.

"Not cool Del, you're a girl you wouldn't understand. But that was really funny." John B laughs as he picks up the empty cans.

JJ grabs his crotch in pain. "Dellah you're dead." He gets off the bed and grabs me by the feet, I try to kick him away but he's way too strong. He yanks my feet and I go flying off the bed.

-

Hurricane Agatha completely destroyed our yard, so I've been stuck helping Aunt Stacey all day. It's been super boring and I don't understand why her new boyfriend can't help her instead.

I've been waiting for what seems like forever for the gang to pick me up, of course they always have to get me last. Waiting sucks.

They finally show up so I run to the dock and hop in the boat. "Finally you guys are here, you take forever."

"Yeah and you had all that time to make yourself look pretty, but ya didn't." JJ teases me so I just fake laugh then roll my eyes.

"Hey Del wanna make a bet?" JJ asks, he grabs two beers and throws one to me.

"No not after what happened last time." I crack the beer open and take a little sip.

"I bet you I can chug this beer faster then you can, standing at the top of the boat."

"Now there's a bet I can actually win. You're on." JJ tells Pope to go faster and we move to front of the boat and begin chugging. All of a sudden the boat hits something and JJ and I are launched off the boat. I swear I did a backflip into the water.

"Del? JJ? You okay?" Pope asks, that did hurt a lot so I just show a thumbs up and JJ jokes about how his heels hit the back of his head.