2. Morning

2. Morning

Danielle.

I stood in the shower, letting the hot water roll down my naked body. I still have about two or three larger scars from the time I fell into a drink table at Perrie and Zayn's Christmas party. One under my chin, one on the back of my ankle, and one under the top of my arm. They're not super noticeable, but if you're looking for them, you'll find them.

I turned off the water after twelve minutes of showering. I stepped onto the fluffy white bathmat, and reached for my puffy white robe. I wrapped it around my body, and tied it securely around my waist. I'm pretty certain it's September 2nd today. I don't really keep up with the date when it's summer-time. But I'm going to have to purchase a calendar now that school is starting.

I'm taking Max and Madison to buy school supplies this afternoon. I'm not sure if Megan's going to want to come with us, or stay with her Grandma and Grandpa Peazer. Megan doesn't really like going out in public places because she get's very laughed at. It's horrible. I want to grind the bullies into the pavement.

I opened the bathroom door, and all the autumn coolness from the rest of the house rushed at me, making me shiver. I mostly keep the windows open in the summer, giving the apartment a nice, airy feelings. I flicked off the bathroom light, and walked down the hall to my bedroom.

I bought a new house after Megan was born. It's a large apartment with four bedrooms. It's very nice. We're still living in London, because we love this location. There's a playground down the road, and a small bakery across the street from the apartment that Max is in love with. He just adores their strawberry-jam-filled doughnuts, which always makes Madison jealous.

I walked inside my bedroom, not bothering to turn on the light. I have a beautiful, huge window at the far wall of my bedroom which offers a lot of natural light. The window is almost as big as the entire wall, which Max, Madison, and Megan love. They'll sit in my bedroom with piles of pillows and blankets, and watch the stars.

I walked over to my dresser, and reached inside for the first thing I felt. I pulled out a pair of black leggings and a long royal blue t-shirt. Cute. I walked back to my door and pushed it closed. I untied the robe and let it fall to the ground. I kicked out of the way so I wouldn't trip on it.

I pulled open a drawer and took some underwear, a bra, and some socks before changing into the outfit. As I clasped my light pink bra, I took a moment to examine my lower stomach. A small white scar was there, from when they cut Megan out of my stomach. Holy hell, that had hurt. But it was worth it, because Megan lived. She was in the hospital for a very long time after she was born. Her heart stopped beating six times. I was so damn scared. So scared.

I shook away the memories, and resumed changing into my outfit.

After I was dressed, I opened my door and went back to the bathroom. I braided my hair, and washed my face. I grabbed a beautiful daisy flower crown, and added it to the top of my head. I probably don't need any makeup for today. I left the bathroom, turning off the light again. I don't have any more scheduled music videos coming up. But I'm going to be dancing on the next season of X-Factor. They're having previous winners come back as judges.

I'm hoping for Cher Lloyd to be a judge on this season. She's amazing, and I haven't seen her in years. I'm honesty very excited to dance on the X-Factor again. It's been too long. I walked down to the modern black and white kitchen, and looked around. When I got in the shower, Max, Madison, and Megan were all in bed. But now, Max was sitting at the table eating some cheerios. It's so nice that he can make his own breakfasts now that he's older.

Madison was sitting at the long white sofa, watching her favourite Barbie movie.

"Is Meg still in bed?" I asked Max and Madison, looking back and forth between them. Max nodded, mouth full. "Okay." I replied, turning on my heel and walking back down to Megan's bedroom. I pushed her bedroom door open, stepping inside. My eyes wandered the room, until I found Megan curled up in her bean-bag chair with Benson comfortably beside her.