The Bakery

The next day Anaya didn't have any practices so she was free. She sat next to Niya in class. "So you're able to go to the bakery later?" She asked. Anaya nodded. "My mom didn't schedule anything for me so I'm good." Anaya replied. Ms. Bustier walked in and began to teach the class.

Soon it was lunch. After three more classes they were able to go home. Hugo walked quietly alongside the girls. "Quick warning about Hugo's sisters. Noelle and Marielle both share a room. Don't go in it or you'll be wrapped up in a fashion project." The three laughed. "Don't worry, I'll stay clear of them."

The moment she opened the door, Anaya felt warm. The bakery smells amazing! She looked around. "Where's Hugo?" As she finished a croissant was thrown at her. "Hey!" She and Niya ran after Hugo. That trouble maker!

"Wait up!" Niya ran ahead of her. Anaya stopped running when she heard a noise in the closet. She opened it and turned the light on. "Not a smart place to hide." She told Hugo.

"If I want to hide from Niya then it is." Hugo replied. "Anaya! Hugo! Where are you two?!" Anaya laughed. "Should I tell her where we are?" Hugo glared at her. "Don't you dare." He said.

"Niya we're here!" She yelled. "Traitor." Hugo said before going back into the closet. Niya ran up. "There's croissants in the kitchen." Anaya smirked. "Hey Hugo." Anaya said pulling him out of the closet.

"What?" Hugo said. "Race you to the kitchen." She took off. "Hey no fair!" He ran after her.

Niya POV

Hmm. Those two are close. Really close. Runs after them. "Hey I got a question." Niya said. "What's up." Hugo replied. "What would happen if you two went on a date?" Niya asked. Hugo tensed. "Umm." Was all he said.

"We're just friends." Anaya said. Ouch. He got friend zoned.

Hey! Sorry but this is a for rn. I might take an even longer break. Idk.