The Battle Between Hugo and Josie part 1

Anaya's POV (POV will change alot)

Anaya rolled out of bed and sat on her floor. Kagami walked in and shook her head. "You look terrible." She said. Anaya laughed a bit. "Thanks for that mom." Kagami sat down with her. "Eh you should've seen me when Adrien and I broke up." Her mother said.

"Didn't you get akumatized and almost kill him?" Anaya asked. "Like I said, you should've seen me." Her mom said. "Don't let Josie get you down." Her mom told her before leaving.

Hugo walked in and sat next to her. "I see we are sulking on the ground." He said before hugging her. "Hey croissant boy." Anaya said. "Giving nicknames now?" The bluenette asked her. "I guess." She grabbed a book and began reading. Hugo smiled at her. "How's the book princess?"

She threw the book at him. "Don't call me that." Anaya was hoping he didn't see the blush on her face. Stupid boy making me blush.

Hugo's POV

He smirked when he saw her blushing. "You're cute when you blush." He said. Then next thing he knew a pillow was thrown at him. "Meanie." He said before sitting on her bed.

Niya ran in and hugged Anaya. "I heard what happened! You poor thing." She said. Anaya pulled away from the strong grip that belonged to Niya.

"I was so excited when you told me about your kiss with Josie and how you two started but I felt upset when you two broke up." Niya said, ignoring Hugo. "I missed you. Why'd you have to go on tour?" Anaya asked.

"It was supposed to be for a few months but I came back early." She said before turning to Hugo. "And you." Hugo squirmed under the girl's glare. Then she slapped him. "How dare you leave our best friend alone for weeks because you were upset."

She's here for Anaya so why did I expect her to be friendly after hearing about me not talking to her. "Eh I kinda deserved that." Hugo said, ignoring Anaya's laugh.

"Yeah you did. Also good job for trying to cheer her up." Niya said before turning back to Anaya. "I stopped by my cousin's before I came here. She said she was sorry." Anaya looked at the ground and Hugo hugged her.

"Wait how did they let either of you in?" Anaya asked. "Um, I told your mom I was your math tutor again." Niya gave Hugo a confused look. "I just said that I was a friend of Anaya's." She said.

"What did you do Nicky this time?" Anaya asked. "Um." He hesitated. Nicky ran in, her clothes were almost torn apart completely. "Hugo tell your cousin to stop sending the attack squirrels!" Anaya glared at Hugo and he gave her a sheepish chuckle.

"No more sending squirrels after Nicky." Anaya said. Guilty. Next time I could just say I'm a friend of Anaya's. Or I could send the squirrels again. "I won't. I promise."

Josie's POV

Josie sat at the park and wrote a song. She was interrupted when a pigeon pooped on her. "oh come on man!" She yelled before leaving.

She changed her shirt and sat on her bed. Stupid pigeon. Stupid Paris. Stupid Cade. "Why did he have to show up? My life was perfectly fine without him. I had Anaya." She heard a knock on the door and looked up.

"Hey Josie. You alright?" Juleka asked her daughter. "Yeah." She lied. I'm upset. "I think I'm gonna go for a walk." Josie said before leaving.

She ended up walking to the school, which started in a few minutes, and walked in. She stopped when she saw Hugo, Anaya and Niya talking by a bench. Niya was sitting down and Hugo kept looking at Anaya.

He pulled Anaya into a hug and kissed the top of her head. Anaya didn't seem to pay attention to it since she continued her conversation with Niya. Josie felt her blood boil. Anaya should be with me! Not him!

Anaya's POV

Anaya saw Josie watching her with Hugo and Niya. You don't need her Anaya. You're better off without her. She felt a little pressure on her head from Hugo. I'm guessing he kissed my head. Hugo's a great person. He's there when you need him. Most of the time anyway.

"-naya. Anaya." She was pulled from her thoughts by Niya. "Yeah?" She asked her friend. "I was asking how you felt about signing up for the show." Niya said. "oh. Which show again?" Anaya was a bit confused.

"The show that, thanks to Alya, is streamed live on TV for the whole world to see. Nino DJs it and I think Luka and Juleka are judges." Hugo explained. "Oh."

"So are you gonna sign up?" Josie asked, walking up. I don't wanna see or talk to you right now! She didn't answer and gave Hugo a look, hoping he'd understand what it meant.

Hugo's POV

Hugo caught the look that Anaya gave him once Josie came over. Read it loud and clear. "She's still deciding." He answered for Anaya. "Are you gonna do a solo or a duet?" Josie asked. "Like I said, she's still deciding." Hugo said, kinda annoyed.

"Which song are you gonna do?" She asked. Anaya and Hugo were both annoyed. "She's-" He started but Josie interrupted. "Let her talk Hugo." He looked at Anaya then back to Josie. "I don't have to tell you." Anaya said. Hugo was shocked by the venom in her voice.

"And maybe next time don't interrupt Hugo. I wasn't in the mood to talk and he knew what I was gonna say." She continued. The roughness, from crying and yelling at people, in her voice couldn't cover the venom in her voice. She looks about ready to kill Josie.

"I-I was just asking a question." Josie said, clearly shocked by Anaya's tone of voice. "Well stop being nosey by things that don't concern you." Anaya replied. Josie backed up then left, leaving Niya and Hugo shocked.

"You alright Anaya?" Niya asked. Anaya faked a smile. "Just peachy." Nicky walked over to them. "Can someone give me Lily's number?" She asked.

"Why?" Anaya asked and at the same time Niya asked, "Who's Lily?" Hugo just stood there, staring at Nicky like she's crazy. "Here give me your phone." Anaya said. "Alright." Nicky replied, handing her the phone. Anaya wacked Nicky's forehead with the phone. "No dating crazy cousins!"

Niya laughed but Hugo still stared at Nicky. "You're gay?" He asked. Nicky gave him a weird look. "You mean that's not obvious?" She said. He looked at her rainbow bracelet, the way her hair was parted, her rainbow necklace, and basically anything rainbow she wore in general.

"Whoops." Hugo said. "Just like your dad." Niya commented. Yea. Completely oblivious. He turned to Anaya. "Are you gay?" He asked. If she is then I have no chance. She shook her head. "I'm Bisexual. There's a small difference." She told him.

Anaya's POV

She wasn't gonna admit it, but even she was shocked by the venom in her own voice. But I got over that by wacking Nicky. She gave Hugo a small smile. "Now no more questions, Kayla wanted to meet up with us." She said leaving. Hugo and Niya followed her while Nicky stayed put.

I wasn't gonna post this yet but I think two parts will be good. I've got a little something planned for later. Have this part for now!