Tell Her

Josie's POV

She put her headphones on and quietly hummed. I'll tell her today. No, tomorrow. No, never! She's known Anaya for two weeks. Who knew if she would reject her or not. Josie kept thinking back and forth and didn't notice that he alarm went off. She took off her headphones and ran off. "Crap!" She yelled as she threw on her usual jean jacket and ran out the door. She ran as fast as she could to get to school so she wouldn't be late. Then she stopped before she ran into someone.

She was inches away from their face.

She felt her body go numb.

She felt her heart race.

She was inches away from Anaya.

The bluenette smiled. "In a rush now are we?" Anaya said jokingly. "Uh, y-yeah." A small blush began to appear on the purple haired girl's face as the bluenette's eyes met hers. "Um, s-s-sorry. I sh-should've been watching where I was going." Stop stuttering Josie!!!!!!! She backed up from Anaya. "So where's Hugo. You two seem to always be attached at the hip now." Josie asked.

"He's got a photoshoot. Sorry I couldn't meet up last night. How about we go after band practice today for the movie?" Anaya asked. Josie smiled. "Sure." The two girls made their way to class. By lunch they were starving.

"So Hugo ran into the pole?" Anaya said, and it seemed like she was trying not to laugh. "Yeah. That's what we get for letting him play with the VR machine." Josie said. This is nice. Just me and Anaya hanging out at lunch. Hugo jumped into a seat next to Anaya. "Hide me." He begged. And Hugo's here. "Why?" The two girls asked.

"I broke one of Niya's drumsticks." He said. All of a sudden there was a door slamming open and Niya walked in. "Hugo Agreste where are you?!" She yelled. Hugo hid under the table and poked his head out to look at Anaya. "Don't give me away this time." What is he talking about? Niya walked over to them. "Where's Hugo?" She asked. Anaya took a bite of her sandwich and looked at Josie. Josie scratched her head then gave a glance under the table.

"He's in the art room." Anaya said. Without saying anything else, Niya ran off. Hugo climbed out from under the table once Niya was out of sight. "Thanks Anaya." He said. Josie felt a weird feeling. She didn't like the way he was looking at Anaya. She's gonna be mine rich boy. Anaya checked her phone then got up. "I gotta go. I'll see you at practice later." And then she left.

Hugo's POV

Hugo watched as Anaya left then looked at Josie. "So, um, you and Anaya are kinda close." He said. How do I not make this awkward? "Not as close as you two." Josie said before taking a bite of her pizza. "Anaya's really nice." He said after a few moments of silence. "She is. And pretty." Josie said. Hugo couldn't help but glare at her. Why am I glaring at her? Anaya said we were just friends.

"Yeah. So that movie you two were gonna watch?" Hugo said. "We don't know yet." Josie replied. Hugo poked his Jello with his spoon and sat in silence. "I'll see you later at band practice." Josie said before running off. Where's she going? He got up and followed her.

Josie's POV

Josie ran in the direction that Anaya went. "Anaya wait!" She called to the bluenette before she went into the classroom. "Yea Josie? What's up?" Anaya walked over to her.

"I-I wanted to tell y-you." She started. Just tell her! It's not that hard! "Y-you can feel free to respond any way but I r-really l-like." Josie kept stuttering, not bringing herself to say it. Anaya looked at her and Josie couldn't believe how patient she was.

"How about this. Take your time to tell me what you have to say." Anaya put a hand on Josie's shoulder. "And I'll see you later." Josie took a breath. "So the movie tonight?" Anaya took a second to think.

"I'll meet you here at seven thirty. We'll watch the new Ladybug and Chat Noir movie." She said. Josie smiled. "Alright." Anaya walked away from her but turned around. "And Josie." She looked up at her name. "Yeah?" Anaya have her a soft smile. "it's a date." She said right before she left.

Josie felt her entire face go red. Her heart kept beating like crazy. She felt excited. It's a date then. She took a deep breath and smiled.

Anaya's POV

Why did I say that?! It's a date?! She's amazing and I don't deserve to even know her! She bumped into Hugo. "Sorry." She said. "Don't be." He smiled at her. "So you're going on a date with Josie?" He asked. She nodded.

"I hope you have fun." He said. Why does he sound jealous? "We will. This is the one night I'm gonna leave you alone with Niya. Well, unless she's still angry with you then you're on your own." Anaya said.

He smiled. "She can't stay angry with me. Plus my cousin is moving here today. You might see her around. Her name's Lily." "Alright. I'll catch ya later." She said then he left. She sat down and took out her math book.

Hugo's POV

He sat down on the bench and played his phone. "Why are you just sitting around?" Lily asked. Hugo jumped out of his seat. "What is with girls and sneaking up on me?!" He yelled. I swear they're gonna be the death of me! "A girl never reveals her secrets." His cousin replied.

"Dang girl." He muttered. Then he felt a wack on the head. "Ow. Meanie." He said, rubbing his head. "So did you ask the girl you like out?" Lily said. "She looked pretty from what I've seen. And she seems nice." Hugo gave her a small glare. "She said we were just friends. And she's already got a girl so don't try anything." Lily pretended to be offended.

"I would never date a taken girl. Or boy." She added. Hugo shook his head then went back to his phone. I could've told her right then and there. It was just her and me. Why can't I tell her?! Ugh I'm stupid sometimes.

Yes I am back peoples! Updates may take a bit. Here's a longer chapter since the last one was so short. This is where the infamous love triangle starts. Who do you ship? Anasie or Hunaya? And listen to the, call me weird for this, Anasie theme song. It's called Broken. Here are some of the lyrics;

I like that you're broken, broken like me. maybe that makes me a fool

I like that you're lonely, lonely like me. I could be lonely with you.

I have yet to decide the Hunaya theme song. Have a Miraculous day!