Finally It Happens

The second part of the Battle Between Hugo and Josie will be written later.

Anaya's POV

She ran home. Band practice ran short but her mom still would yell at her if she was late for dinner. Anaya ran upstairs and shoved her back pack into her closet before going to the kitchen.

"You're late." Her mom said. "Got held up in traffic." She lied. "You're fifteen, you can't drive." Her mother said. "yeah I can. I can drive a bike." Anaya replied before grabbing an apple and leaving.

Kagami's POV

Kagami watched her daughter leave and shook her head. "She's a bad liar." She finished cooking before going upstairs.

She heard Anaya talking on the phone, and the phone was on speaker. Hugo's a nice boy. They should date. She listened to Anaya's conversation with Hugo.

"All I'm saying is it would be easier if I rode a bike. Either that or I could have my limo bring me to school." Her daughter was saying.

"Don't you know how easy it is for someone your size to get hit by a car?" Hugo replied. Anaya scowled at the phone and as if Hugo could see her he said, "You're so cute when you're angry."

Kagami smiled. Is she really that oblivious? It's clear she's not over Josie but you can also tell she likes Hugo. Whenever he calls she blushes a bit and I've seen the way she looks at him.

Anaya's POV

She scowled at Hugo's reply. "I am not cute." She said and heard him laugh. "Whatever you say princess." She growled a bit. This dang boy. 

After a few minutes she hung up and began studying. Why is this so hard?! It's just basic math. Ugh I wish we still had akumas so I could go watch a battle.

She finished her homework and left. Maybe a walk. She headed down to the park and saw Hugo sitting on the bench. Why's he out here alone? Should I go up to him? No. Yes.

Before she can walk up to him he turned around. "You do know I could feel you watching me." He said. She felt embarrassed. "You could?" He nodded.

"Oh sorry." She said before sitting next to him. "It's fine. Normally I don't like people watching me but with you I can make an exception." She looked confused. What he mean by that?

Wait this is his first time not getting all nervous around me. He usually acts all weird and stuff. "It's a nice night." He said. "Huh? Oh yeah it is." Anaya replied.

Was he always this cute? She checked her phone. Weird. Nicky's usually blowing up my phone. She stood up and cleared her throat. "I should be getting home." Hugo stood up. "Alright. But I wanna give you something before you go." She looked at him. "What is it?"

And before she knew it he kissed her.