Mrs. Lovegood's Prophecy

When they got home, Luna's mother appeared almost instantaneously. "How was school, children?" 
"We have made an enemy." Luna replied happily. 
Mrs. Lovegood clasped her hands together. "Excellent. Having enemies means you're standing up for something! Now, would you children like to see something interesting?" 
"Is it real food?" Ginny asked, interested. 

Mrs. Lovegood smiled benevolently. "No. Don't eat too much American food, though. It's bad for you. They also don't appreciate tea. Now... did you know what happens if you connect Divination to a Muggle video projector?" 
"It... breaks?" Hermione tried. 
Mrs. Lovegood laughed and herded them all into a dark room. 

"If we die in here, I'm blaming all of you." Draco huffed angrily, crossing his arms. 
They all sat down on the floor, and Mrs. Lovegood popped over and pulled a hair from Hermione. 
"What was that for?" Hermione demanded. 
"Do you want it to be specific?" Mrs. Lovegood smiled. "If so, I need DNA. Now, just a moment please. And if you see anything uncomfortable... it probably won't come to pass, anyway. But it might be fun to see a possible future." 

A few minutes later, the first projection started. 

Hermione and Draco were in a corridor when McGonagall came over. "Alright, you've both done enough patrolling for the night. Both of you back to your dormitories now."
"We're not done yet." Hermione protested. "We've still got--"
McGonagall huffed. "Ms. Granger, Mr. Malfoy, how old do you two believe I am? Your shifts are over. And if I see either of you leave in the same direction, you will find yourself in more trouble than either of you can be worth." 
"What are you implying?!" Draco demanded, cheeks burning. 
"That two teenagers with sexual tension being alone is akin to leaving two adult rabbits alone with each other a for a week in spring." Minerva McGonagall remarked dryly. Hermione and Draco both started examining their shoes. "Now get back to your dormitories before I give you both detention, with Mr. Filch, and he can ask whatever awkward questions he wants, especially about rabbits!"

Everyone laughed, though Hermione and Draco's cheeks were tinged with pink.
"That's-that's not likely." Hermione stuttered. 
"Never going to happen." Draco agreed. "This-this is because of what happened today. As-as if we would ever want to do that with each other... so... so ridiculous." 
"Stop talking." Luna commanded. The scene changed. 

"Hermione, have you gone INSANE?!" Ron demanded. "He's Draco bloody Malfoy! He is a racist, despises gingers and muggleborns, he hates Gryffindor, and his parents work for You Know Who!"
"The Gryffindor thing isn't really relevant." Hermione huffed. "And in any case, what's it to you, Ron?"
"We're your friends! And now you're snogging the bloody ferret in his little ferrety face! Are... did he curse you, or something?!" 
"No, of course not!" Hermione replied, scandalized. "People change, Ron!"
He shot her an angry look. "Obviously." 

Draco broke the silence that ensued. "Now, Weasley, I know you're angry I stole your friend... but did you have to bring up the ferret?" 
"Oh, dears... it's not likely to happen." Mrs. Lovegood clucked. "Especially now that you know what to watch out for." The scene changed again as she finished speaking. 

"Gr... Hermione?" Draco asked.
Hermione turned around. "Oh. It's only you, Draco. I thought it might be-"
"Weasley? You don't have to say it. All of Hogwarts knows about it now. Mostly because Hogwarts was scandalized by the thought of us together."
"Don't be rude. He had a point."
"And?"
"And he's my friend, Draco. He's been a lot nicer to me longer than you have." 

"...you know, this whole thing started because you wouldn't give me the stupid book."
"I needed it!" Hermione insisted.
Draco scoffed. "Clearly, I did too. How am I ever supposed to surpass you if you continue to best me? I don't think you understand the seriousness of the situation. You forced me to study, Gr-- Hermione." 
 "So? You were actually a challenge for once." She replied. 
He leaned in close, his lips ghosting over hers. "Coming from the queen of challenges, I'd say that's a strong compliment."