What Happened Next?

Harry and Other Harry eventually defeated Voldemort together. It was agreed that the ones from fifth year would all stay. The extra Weasleys --and the extra Harry-- were quickly accepted into the fold of the surviving Weasleys. Lucius Malfoy went to jail, but Narcissa was quick to take Draco in, calling him Cygnus so both of her sons wouldn't get confused. Draco became a professor at Hogwarts, teaching potions, while his older counterpart inherited most of the family's wealth. Other Draco occasionally dabbled in alchemy matters for the Ministry of Magic, if only to pass the time. 

Both Hermiones joined the Ministry of Magic, though Hermione chose to work in the Department of the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts, eventually expanded to become 'The Department of Muggle Affairs'. Ginny chose to work for the Daily Prophet, covering the sports section, so as to distinguish herself from Other Ginny. Neville became an apothecary with Luna and Ron joined a traveling Quidditch team, but always returned at Christmas. Other Luna worked for the Quibbler as an editor, and Other Ron and Other Harry became Aurors. 

And on September 1st, when Scorpius and Rose made eye contact, a girl with curly blonde hair was standing right next to him. 
Hermione nudged Draco, and he looked up. "Hmm?" 
"We should go say hello." 

"...is that necessary?" He asked. "She doesn't particularly like Malfoys, as I remember." 
"You weren't a prisoner." Other Draco scoffed as Astoria linked arms with him. 
"She's fine." Hermione promised. "We run into each other all the time at the ministry. We should go say hello, it's rude not to." 
Draco kissed her cheek. "I've got a train to catch." 

"Before Mother gets here?" Other Draco scoffed. "Cygnus, you must be daft in the head. What, your potions fumes finally got to you?" 
Draco glared at him. "Mother has seen me off to Hogwarts for years. This once won't make a difference, and if I recall, you're about as friendly with that lot as I am. Go say hello, hypocrite." 

"You did fight alongside us." Hermione agreed. 
Other Draco groaned. "Well, they already considered me a traitor. Why get myself killed as well, Granger? Besides, even though we had to babysit children, it wasn't as bad of an experience as I thought." 
"We're two years younger than you!" Hermione protested as two separate events happened. Narcissa apparated in, and Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Luna all approached with their children in tow. 

"Darlings, you're growing up so much!" Narcissa cooed, pulling Scorpius and Roseanna into a tight hug. 
Scorpius wriggled free, approaching Rubeus and pulling Will over from Hermione. "We're going to make trouble, yeah?" 
"No fair." Will pouted. "I want to go too!" 
"You can't." Scorpius huffed. "You're too little. Anyway, Rubeus, what house d'you think we'll be sorted into?" 

Roseanna joined them. "We have to go. Bye Mum. Bye Uncle Draco and Aunt Astoria. Bye Granny. Bye, Will. Bye everyone. Now, come on." 
Ginny laughed. "What, they all get that, and we get stuck with everyone?" 
Florence Longbottom nodded, pulling away from her parents. "Of course, Aunt Ginny. There are just too many of you all." 

Luna cuddled her daughter. "Watch out for wrackspurts." 
Florence nodded solemnly. "Of course, Mum." 
"And be nice to Holly and the Scamander twins." Neville ordered. 

Florence smiled. "Of course. Perhaps the twins shall help me locate some new creatures. I am most interested in taking Herbology though." 

"We shall show her up, right?" Scorpius asked. 
Roseanna nodded. "Definitely. It's what we do." 
"Alright, onto the train. And--" Draco leaned in close towards Scorpius and Rubeus. "If I see one sign of trouble, just one, you two are losing fifty points from your houses immediately and will have detention with Mr. Argus Filch and his very mean and ancient cat."