Ch.5-Memories

Mina POV:

I took her phone from her hand and when I was about to flip It over, tzuyu snatched it away.

"What are you doing, minari?" She rubbed her eyes ands up. SHE LOOKED SO CUTE. wait this isn't the Time to think about this. Why did she snatch the phone away? and I didn't even see her wallpaper... Wait does she not want to let me see her wallpaper? I caught a glimpse and I thought I saw 3 children...or was it a Girl? I couldn't see clearly. was it one or three???ARGGGGG

"Ah...I'm your roommate...I came in and saw that you fell asleep, so I wanted to help to charge your phone. I wanted to checked how much battery you have left..." I said.

"oh...sorry. I just wasn't used to people touching my things." She apologized."here, let's unpack."

"Okay."

she got off the bed and she unlocked her luggage. My curiosity urged me to steal and glance so I did. It was neat and tidy, and I can see that most of the clothes in her suitcase were baseball jackets, caps and ripped jeans. She sure likes to wear the "boyfriend style".

"Wanna look?" she caught me and teased.

"no...NO! I'm not interested." I mumbled and took m y things out.

"Well, there are two closets, I'll take the wooden one and you take the white one okay?" She asked.

"Sure, wanted the white one anyway." I agreed.

"Oh which bed you want?The inner on or the outer one?"

"Ummm The outer one." I replied.

"Okay." She said and she took out a stuffed dog from the bottom of her suitcase.

Something felt strange...I took stood up and examined the stuffed dog.

"Minari?What are you doing? Oh, isn't it cute?" She asked.

"Yeah, and It seems familiar to me..."I tried to remember.

"OH! I remember! I used to have the exact same one at my old house in Taiwan."I said.

Her expression suddenly became really serious. "Minari, tell me more about you. NOW!"Her expression was really scary...and I got scared.

She let me go and apologized."sorry, I got too excited. You know, Its very important to me. A friend gave it to me."

"oh really? I lost mine before I moved, my parents said I lost it at the park."

"Don't you remember how you lost it???" She mocked.

"Yah!Stop it! My memory isn't good because I got into a car crash when I was small, and I lost all of my memory before that, of course my memory got worse. So don't laugh at me!" I pouted.

"hahahaha okay...Wait what??!You got into a car crash? When?how?"She asked, concerned.

"I think about the age of 8 or 9. I came to Korea after the accident at 10. Why?" I replied.

"I had a friend in Taiwan, and I moved here at around 10 as well...After I figure everything out, I'll tell you okay?Promise." She reached out her hand and posed a gun shaped sign with her hand. I don't exactly know why but when she held it out, I had a headache and some images flooded into my head.

"Arg!!!"I screamed.

"MINARI!!!"Tzuyu shouted and picked me up. She placed me onto my bed and got minjoong.

"Here, take minjoong. He always helps when I'm sick. I'll take some painkillers for you." she quickly put on her Adidas sneakers and her black cap. then she ran out of the room.

"JIHYO!!!KEEP AN EYE ON MINA UNNIE UNTIL I COME BACK!"I heard Tzuyu shout.

<TIME SKIP>

Tzuyu POV:

"I'm HOME!"I shouted and ran up to our room.

I saw minari sleeping and Jihyo unnie was soaking a towel with cold water. "Ah you're back. She has a fever, did you two do anything?Or did anything happen?Don't worry. I learnt about medicine since I was little."She assured.

"Ahh... okay then. As I told you,I moved to Korea at 10 and I lived in Taiwan before that. I had a best friend, and One day she disappeared. I haven't seen her since and I wanted to find her. I think Mina would be her." I confessed everything to her.

"OMG,Tzuyu, according to all the things you told me, I think Minari is the one you've been looking for. I suggest you to take it slowly. Just now you did a thing only the two of you know right? Then she got. headache and now a fever. You should be careful, maybe just unintentionally say some words you've said before etc. Her parents would be here soon. I'll talk to them, don't worry."Jihyo unnie patted my back and left the room.

I walked to Minari, she was sleeping soundly. I took out my phone and stared at my wallpaper. In case you wanna know, its a picture me and the girl, who is minari I think took together when we were little. And then I realized this girl actually looks like minari. I decided to ask for her childhood photos from her parents later.

<time skip>
Jihyo POV:
"Annyeonghasaeyo~" i greeted mina's parents.
They greeted and stared in awe around the house.
"ah...this isn'ty house. This is my friend's house. She built it so our band could have a place to sleep and practice together. please have a seat and I'll tell you what happened." i explained and led them to the 'living room'

They stared in awe and sat down slowly.
I told them about Mina but of course I didn't tell them why she fainted and nothing about Tzuyu.
"Ah and may I get a childhood photo of Mina? We plan to make a video out of it. We want to collect the photos first." I lied.
"Oh of course! In fact I have some in my phone. I'll send it to you now." Mina's mom said.

"Thank you ma'am." I thanked and gave her my number.
She sent the photos and they left.

Once they were out, I rushed upstairs to find Tzuyu.
She was sleeping in a chair beside Mina, holding her hand.
I snapped a few pics and decided to 'sell' them to three two lovebirds.

I softly patted Tzuyu's back.

"Tzuyu yah, Mina's mum sent me her pictures, see for yourself. I've sent it to you already." I said.

"hmmmm???Oh...okay. Thank you unnie." She said, yawning.

I smiled at the latter. She's soooo cute!!!I patted her head and left the room.

-------------------------------------------

will Mina's childhood photo match Tzuyu's?

Vote and comment!!!

Feel free to follow my Instagram account for sneak peeks and update notifications!!!

Account : shiba_7321