Ch.10--dare

no one POV:

"Hmmm...We have to discuss on this." Jeongyeon smirked.

The girls gathered closely while Tzuyu took a sip of the drink.

"Ummm...Tzuyu...the bottle you drank from is mine..."Mina said embarrassedly. 

"Oh...sorry. I'll get you another drink. Wait." Tzuyu attempted to get up but Mina stopped her.

"It's okay, I don't mind really. plus your arm is hurt."Mina said.

Tzuyu knew she couldn't reject Mina, so she nodded and sat down.

the others observed the two, and Nayeon whispered"I have a dare..."

After a few minutes...

"Okay, Tzuyu we've got you a perfect dare."Nayeon said with a smudge look.

"say it."Tzuyu said as if she isn't scared of anything.

"mhm...act out a couple scene from a drama with Mina as the female lead. Of course, kissing on the lips is a must. You two have three minutes to prepare."

Tzuyu blushed for a bit and her ears went red. She glanced at Mina.

"Why do I have to do it?it's not my dare..."Mina pouted.

"Mina, if you do this, you don't have to do a dare when it's your turn." Nayeon persuaded.

"Maybe  I won't even get a turn. I'm lucky."Mina argued.

"Mina just do it!If you do it Tzuyu will grant you a reasonable wish."Jeongyeon said quickly.

"Okay."Mina agreed immediately.

"huh?Why me?"TZuyu asked, unsatisfied with the reason.

"Because she's doing this for you duh." The other girl rolled their eyes.

"Fine. Sorry Mina." Tzuyu sighed and apologized.

"Just remember my wish."Mina said, and sat on the table.

"3, 2, 1, action!" Yuqi shouted, everyone was anticipating the show.

Mina POV:

"I love you." Tzuyu whispered and leaned into me. I could feel my heart beating very fast, and the blush on my cheeks. Her face was so handsome...There was absolutely nothing to be dissatisfied of... Is this...Love?

Tzuyu POV:

"I love you."I said and leaned in. My heart was thumping so fast...OMG calm down Chou tzuyu even Mina is nervous...She's soooo cute... I can't...

No one POV:

When their lips were about to touch, Tzuyu pulled away.

"Sorry, I can't kiss mina unnie because of a dare, even if she agreed. Her kiss should be for someone she loves." Tzuyu face palmed herself feeling ashamed and Drank a whole bottle of Soju. Then headed to the bathroom.

Mina lowered her head. "Does she hate me that much?" She thought and drank soju as well.

"mina...Aren't you going to go after her?" Jeongyeon and Nayeon approached the sulking in a.

"Why?She wouldn't want me there." Mina pouted.

"mina, Do you like her?" Jeongyeon asked.

mina looked shocked and confused by the question."do I ...Like her?" Mina murmured.

"Mina, what did you feel when Tzuyu was about to kiss you?" Nayeon asked.

"its heart fluttering, your heart beats faster and faster, you can feel your blush...that's what you felt right?"Nayeon said.

Mina nodded, and the two girls smiled happily.

"Then go for her. Go get her Mina."Nayeon encouraged and gave her a push on the back.

"but...what if she doesn't feel the same way? She would avoid me for sure. And plus she wouldn't like me... She pushed me away..."Mina mumbled and she sat down again.

nayeon and jeongyeon exchanged glances and signed. Why didn't they know about this side of Mina...

"Mina, trust me. Tzuyu Likes you back. I'm 100% sure." Jeonngyeon said as she pulled Mina up from the sofa.

"Me too."Nayeon added. "go on." 

"What if..."Mina said but Jeongyeon cut her off. "just go, we'll be with you." Jeongyeon said and dragged mina to the bathroom.

Mina could see Tzuyu was rinsing her face with cold water. 

"...Chou tzuyu you prevert...What are you thinking...that was a right decision...what a shame...no no no you did the right thing... Mina would hate you if you did that...still its a shame...Argggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chou spoke to herself and screamed.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon giggled and said."See?She wants to kiss you. Go on and confess now.It's now or never." Jeongyeon gave her a slight push.

"Jeongyeon...Nayeon unnie...I'm scared..."MIna stared at the elders with puppy eyes.

"Nope...We wont't.........Fine, we'll go with you."Nayeon and Jeongyeon finally gave in after Mina kept asking them for like 5 minutes.

They walked into the bathroom and bumped into Tzuyu, who had just finished calming down herself.

"Oh fk, did they hear me???"Tzuyu cursed in her mind.

"Unnies, what are you doing her?"Tzuyu tried to act calm.

"ahh...We were just passing by..."Mina said and slowly backed out.

"YOO JEONGYEON. IM NAYEON. What did you do to her." Tzuyu smiled creepily.

"Umm...Eh...why don't you talk to mina?"Nayeon suggested and took Jeongyeon's arm and ran away.

everyone left, leaving lonely tzuyu lone in the bathroom, feeling confused and worried that they heard her.

----------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter...

Do you think Mina will confess tonight? Or will Tzuyu confess instead??

1) Mina

2) Tzuyu

3) none of them

4) Exposed by nayeon and Jeongyeon

Vote and comment!

And feel free to follow my instagram for updates and whatever--

account: @shiba_7321