Ch.14--The end

<TIme skip: After the lesson>

Mina POV:

I quickly packed my things once the teacher said we could leave. I was eager to show Tzuyu what I planned. Gosh just imagining the Yoda's expression makes me excited.'

"Momo yah, I called Dahyun to come pick you up. I'm leaving with Tzuyu.Bye!!"I waved.

"Ughhhh you two lovebirds...Anyways, good luck Minari." momo wished me good luck and waved.

I ran outside and I saw Tzuyu leaning on her car, closing her eyes. My classmates from my class were all staring and giggling at her. ughhhh I'm pissed. >:(((

(oh and I can imagine how handsome Minari is when she glares at all her classmates and say she's my girl. Just an imaginative scene, probably not gonna happen in the book:(( )

I am full of anger this moment and I glared at Tzuyu, who had just opened up her eyes and started waving at me. I walk towards her and gave her a glare. She looked confused but who cares? I'm the one who's angry now.

We sat in the car and I told her to go to the park near our home.

"Why?" She asked.

"Just go..." I mumbled.

"Okay, are you sure you don't remember anything about your childhood? Cuz you're acting like a person I know." Tzuyu asked again.

When can she stop asking? I won't tell her until the surprise ends duh, there's no point.

After we arrived the park, Tzuyu was shocked by the scene. It Was set up like a wedding, there was a flower gate, white curtains, pink roses, it was exactly a wedding.

I was snickering at her expression. "She should be very happy right now, since I did my promised: We ummmm promised to ummmm get married ummm when we grow up.... yeah I remember everything. Oh why am I even stuttering in my brain" I thought.

I looked up to see her expression: It wasn't as good as I thought. Her whole face practically turned black and she was clearly upset.

"So you told me to bring you here cuz you are getting married? With who?Why didn't I know?You should've told me. Even if you don't remember me as your childhood best friend, I should've known too. And I haven't approved your marriage with that I don't know who." Tzuyu kept blabbering everything she could think of.

"Stop!" I cut her off. She glared at me.

"First of all, the one who's getting married is you."

"WHAT!!!!!! NO I'M NOT!!!" she hollered.

"Second, I remember everything." I said calmly.

"WHAT!!!!AND YOU DIDN"T TELL ME?! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

"you are. Third, are you not going to approve the marriage between me and you?" I smirked.

"WHAT?!! OF COURSE NOT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOUR HUSBAND IS HOW WOULD I APPROVE!...Wait what did you say?" She froze and stared at me.

"the marriage of me and you."I blink innocently.

"WHAT!!!!!" Tzuyu screamed she held me by my shoulders.

"Wait tell me everything. Slowly and clearly. Omg this is too much TMI." Tzuyu stared at me seriously.

I sighed and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I said I'm gonna marry you. Are you going to reject me? Well you can't cuz you were the one who proposed to me. " I said sternly.

"What?! When?"Tzuyu asked, confused.

"The day we parted at the kindergarten. Before I went in you said I have to marry you and you gave me this cute little ribbon and made a circle out of it, and put it on my middle finger." I said.

" wait so you remember every single detail that I remember?"

"yup." I nodded.

"and now I'm gonna marry you finally?"

"yeah."

"and how about everything else?"

"I bought them. You have to pay me back." I joked.

"Wait so if I pay I can marry you?"

"Yeah."

"OHHHH YASSSS I'LL PAY!!!!!!LET'S GOOOOO!!!" she shouted happily and pulled me into the garden.

All our friends were sitting in the audience benches and Sana and Chaeyoung were standing on the stage as our family representatives.

"Tzuyu, come up here. go change into it now." Sana handed tzuyu a suit and she rushed into the changing room.

"Oh...sana I forgot to ask. Will we be disturbing if we hold it here without getting permission? I forgot to ask..." I asked sana, embarrassed.

"It's fine. it's closed for today." She replied.

"What?! Isn't it illegal to be in here today?" I panicked.

"no. don't worry, I bought the park the morning when you told me your plan."She smiled as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh my gosh..." I mumbled.

"it's okay Minari. you know I'm willing to spend way more on my sister's wedding." sana comforted.

TZuyu walked out of the changing room... SHE WAS SO HANDSOMEEEEEEE

<TIme skip: To the ring exchanging part>

"Miss Chou TZuyu, are you willing to take Myoui sharon mina as your wife?" The priest asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Miss Myoui Sharon Mina---"

"YES I AM!" I cut him off and kissed TZuyu.

The crowd cheered and Tzuyu asked " Since when did you plan this?"

"The day I recovered, the day where my parents came, the day where you showed me minjoong, and the day. you showed me our sign." I whispered.

"So you were pretending the whole time."

"Yup. At least I kept my promise, and today is your birthday, remember?"

"Really? if so, where's my present?"

"You're greedy. I married you today, Isn't that enough. And it's the day you turn 18 as well so you're officially my wife now."

"MY pleasure Ms. Chou." She smiled and we kissed again...

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this lame ending...since I don't quite know how to end this...

Thank you guys for reading this book and My views has always been stable...thank you guys for staying and being patient while waiting for my new book, and more and more things, Thanks for following my instagram and Wattpad account, and I promise I'll show more that you guys expect:)

omg this is too cheesy

ANYWAYSSS

YEs I'm embarrassed now so I'm not going to share the good news...

Just kidding :)))

I HAVE A WHOLE PLOT FOR MY NEW STORY AND I'M GOING TO START WRITING IT NOW!!!!

since I'm almost going back to school, I won't have that much time to continue posting this every day... BUT I PROMISE THE NEW BOOK WILL BE GOOD:))

I WANT TO READ ONE LIKE MINE AS WELL WHEN I FINISHED THE WHOLE PLOT:)))

Stay tuned and there will be a countdown on my instagram so make sure you follow it now to know when my new book will be out:)))

account: shiba_7321

spolier:

nope not gonna spoil check out my instagram for the spoiler. I've posted the cover some time ago... byeeeee