Ch.7--Then what?

Tzuyu POV:

We both kept quiet for a moment until Minari asked."Then what happened?"

"Huh?"

"what happened. After your friend knelt down to wash the vegetables."Minari asked.

"Oh...she put the vegetables into the pond, and the fish thought it was food. So they jumped out of the water and one landed on her body." I smiled for a bit, thinking of that scene.

"Hahaha!She must be terrified..."Minari smiled and said. then she held her head.

"MINARI??ARE YOU OKAY??!!"I immediately reached for the pack of pain killers in the cupboard above.

"ah...its okay.I just got a short headache..." Mina said.

"Are you sure?"I asked. worriedly.

"Yeah...but there was something strange. Images kept flying into my head as I thought of the scene." Minari told us.

Sana unnie, Jihyo unnie and I glanced at each other.

"Really?Maybe it's part of your lost memory?Tzuyu told us about it and for us to be careful."Jihyo unnie said.

well said unnie. Brought up the memory idea and made a good impression of me being caring. I thought.

"Hmmm...maybe...I think the pictures I saw had a pond, and fish as well. any chance that the fish was a big silver carp?"She guessed.

"How did you know?"I couldn't hold back my smile.

"I saw it in those images..." mina answered.

"Mina, rest for a bit. When you're feeling okay you can come join us." JIhyo ordered and we went back to work.

<TIME SKIP>

Tzuyu POV:

We were already halfway to 'success'. Jihyo just finished the fish and the veggies, and the ribs. Sana had finished cutting wand washing the ingredients, so now she's boiling the water for the next Dish.

I was cutting the ribs, putting them onto the plates, when I felt someone hug me. I turned my head and saw OMG IT'S MINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OH NO I HAVE TO BE COOL CHOU TZUYU CALM DOWN!!!

"Mina?" I called. It was very very rare for minari to do this.

"hm?"She hummed.

"Are you okay now?" I asked.

"mhm...Anything I can help?" She asked, hugging me tighter.

"ummm...Ah!You can help to serve the food. Here's the veggies. Just split them up equally onto 15 plates, the plates are on the table. And leave space for the fish and ribs." I told her softly.

"Okay." She waddled to the table. SHE WALKS LIKE A PENGUIN!!!SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!

I was cutting the last2 portions of the ribs, when "BOO!" Someone said and I felt a hand on shoulder.

"AHH!"I was shocked and I dropped the knife accidentally. It was chaeyoung.

"SON CHAEYOUNG..."I glared at her, picking up the knife.

"AHHHHHH!!!TZUYU I'm SORRY!!"She apologized loudly.I quickly put down the knife and ran after chaeyoung.

"TZUYU!You made the floor dirty! I've JUST FINISHED CLEANING THE FLOOR!!!"Chaeyoung whined when I caught her.

"Serves you right for scaring me. Clean them up. I'm sure it won't be hard, it's just juice stains." I shrugged and headed back to the kitchen.

just when I picked up the knife and was about to continue cutting."AHHHHHH!" Chaeyoung screamed again.

"WHAT NOW CHAEYOUNG CAN YOU JUJST SHUT UP AND CLEAN!" I shouted, annoyed.

"Tzu...tzuyu..."Chaeyoung stammered, pointing at my arm.

Nayeon unnie, jeongyeon, momo and dahyun stopped their cleaning and looked at my arm. Their faces immediately turned worked.

"Sana unnie get the bandages, Jeongyeon unnie look after the boiling water for sana. Chaeyoung just continue your stuff. I'll take care of it." A voice said. I expected it to be Jihyo, since she had learnt about medicine. But It was Mina.

"Mina?"I said.

"Yes?"She answered, with a. worried look. she pushed me onto the sofa and pulled a chair in front of me, putting my arm onto her lap.

"Minari...your pants will be covered with blood."I frowned, attempting to pulled away.

"It's just a small cut. I'm gonna be fine. I stood up and ruffled her hair.

She looked up and me with a stern looks. "A No is a No.Sit down. And THIS IS NOT A SMALL CUT! IT ISN'T DEEP BUT IT'S BIG ENOUGH TO GET INFECTED. NOW SIT DOWN BEFORE I GET MAD."She yelled.

"I widened my eyes and sat down, pouting. I've never seen mina like this.

"Here's the first aid kit."Sana unnie said and put down the first-aid-kid on to a chair.

"Thanks Sana." Mina thanked without looking up.

"The others: Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon, momo, jihyo(of course the fire was turned off) ,dahyun and chaeyoung all surrounded us.

"Guys it's alright it's just a small cut."I assured. "Yeah, we've experienced much larger cuts when we were little..."Sana unnie added and stopped immediately when she realized what she've said.

I glared at the and she tried to slowly leave the crowd. But she failed.I gave her a "Sana unnie, you're dead meat. Don't say anything or I'll kill you" Look and she pretended to zip her mouth.

Jeongyeon pushed Sana onto the sofa, next to me and Jihyo sat in front of us. "Spill." She demanded with fiery eyes.

Sana unnie and I gulped and tried to avoid her glances.

"tzuyu, Sana, look, we just want to know more about you guys. we won't 'leave' you if we knew what happened right?"Jihyo joked and the others nodded.

I didn't want the others to worry so I glared at sana."DONT YOU DARE" And she nodded at me.

JIhyo sighed and asked again."Tzuyu, Sana, just tell us please. we want to know everything about you guys. Don't you trust us?we won't tell anyone else!"

Jihyo turned to look at Jihyo and Dahyun who've known us for ten years. We both glared at them but they shook their heads. "Jeongyeon, Dahyun. NO." I threatened.

"We met these two at elementary school. We knew everything about them and these two were abused by their father who had lost their mother in a car crash. It was when they just moved to Korea. His father Was too angry and blamed Sana and Tzuyu since they were talking to their mother when the accident happened. This continued for a year or so until their father realized his mistake. Ever since then he would give them anything. But their lives were still controlled. For example they had to go to meet woman, since their father knew these two are gay, they've been helping out in the company since 15, and every job they've been assigned were a success.That's all we know." Jeongyeon and Dahyun said.

Sana and I tried to hide ourselves and when I looked at Mina, she had tears in her eyes. She quickly wiped them."Minari?Are you okay?Don't cry" I asked.

"no, its nothing...I just felt sad, and sorry you had to go through those." She smiled.
"Ah...it's okay, it's not that bad, it's been 6 years already." I comforted.

---------------------------------------------------------

SO SWEET!!! mina helped Tzuyu to put on bandage, and cried for TZUYU!!!YAYYYY

Vote and comment!!!

feel free to follow my instagram account for update notifications!!!

Account: shiba_7321