Sit-in

No one POV:

"Mina, momo, you're gonna be late again!!!" Tzuyu called from her car.
"Coming!!!!" Momo replied and sat into the back seat.
"Where's Mina." Tzuyu asked.
"I dunno. She was changing when I came down." Momo said.
"Mina!!!!!" Tzuyu screamed.
"I'm here I'm here!!!" Mina shouted back and sat next to Tzuyu.
"What's that." Tzuyu frowned as she saw 2 bags of things on Mina's lap.
"Oh we have the final rehearsal of the show tomorrow, and I'm in charge of keeping the costumes of my group of 5. Momo, soojin, Lisa, moonbyul and me. These are the other's costumes." Mina explained.
"I'm surprised Lisa didn't keep her own costume instead of letting her boss keep it for her." Tzuyu said, thinking how to punish Lisa later for letting her wife carry these things.
"It's fine. Don't punish Lisa Tzuyu. I know what's going on it your brain." Mina Warner.
"Fine..." Tzuyu pouted.

"See you later!!!" Mina waved and momo dragged her into the centre.
"Hmm...I'll just do it today..." Tzuyu though and smirked.
She stepped off her Lamborghini and put on her glasses. "Babe, you're gonna have a great time today." She said to herself.

Everyone in the centre stared in awe as Tzuyu walked up to the counter

"Hey girl, it's me again. Remember?" Tzuyu asked and winked at the girl.
"miss Tzuyu! Of course I remember you!!! You're so pretty today, as usual.i remember the last time you came. You didn't have you glasses. You look great wiTh them." The girl complimented and blushed.

Last time Tzuyu came:

"Thanks. Shall we?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yes! Yes of course. I'll bring you to the hall since they are having a rehearsal for a show." The girl said.
"Really? I would like to see it. Oh, and did the principal here receive the note i gave her?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yes of course. The academy is already yours."

"I'm surprised you know about it. I suppose none of the students know the owner of the academy has changed right?"
"Yes. Shall I make a notice?"
"No no no. Don't let any of the students know."
"Yes miss Tzuyu."

"Here's the hall miss."

The girl approached the teacher and the teacher bowed to Tzuyu.
"Miss Chou, I didn't expect you here."
"Its okay, don't mind me. I'll be sitting in the audience seat. Continue please." Tzuyu said and sat down in the second row.