𝟓𝟒

Jungkook attaches his lips to the older boy's neck.

Taehyung can't keep his moans as the younger leaves butterfly kisses on his neck, licking and sucking, leaving fresh purple marks. These moans turn Jungkook on even more as he roams his hands on the others body. A loud moan escapes Taehyung's lips as Jungkook finally finds his sweet spot, sucking on it even more, leaving Taehyung a panting mess. 

And just like that, they somehow end up on the bed, with Jungkook hovering over Taehyung, trapping him between his arms, kissing him intensely. Their sharp breaths and low grunts fill the air as their clothes start disappearing from their bodies, one by one, taking their place somewhere on the floor of the bedroom.

"Baby I'm no hipster" Jungkook starts, earning a confused look from the older.

"But I can make your hips stir"

Jungkook takes off Taehyung's last clothing- his underwear, and licks his lips at the sight of his crush, his cheeks flushed, laying naked under him.

"You are too big to be a bottom, princess" He mutters, as Taehyung's face turns a darker shade of red.

"Who said that I'm a bottom? I'm a switch!" Jungkook just raises his eyebrows, not taking the older's words seriously. With a move that startles Taehyung, he leans in and starts kissing and sucking his soft stomach, earning deep sexy moans from Taehyung. He then starts going lower and lower, stopping at Taehyung's crotch area, making Taehyung whine in the process.

"So needy, aren't we princess?" He teases. Before taking off his own underwear, Jungkook puts his hand in it and takes off a...

Condom?

"Did you just take a condom out of your underwear?!" Taehyung asks in a confused tone, furrowing his eyebrows. Jungkook just smirks as he takes off his underwear, freeing his hard member who stood proudly like a statue. 

Taehyung can't help but gulp at the sight in front of him. Imagining how heavenly the younger's dick would feel in his ass was enough to make him even harder than how he was already.

Jungkook looks seductively at Taehyung, and asks,

"Princess, do you like pudding?" The nervous look on Taehyung's face suddenly disappears as he manages to mutter,

"What the actual fu-"

"Cause I'll be pudding this dick in your ass" Jungkook whispers with a smirk on his face. He doesn't even wait to see the older's reaction as he peels the package of the condom with his teeth and puts it on his cock, making Taehyung gulp again.

Jungkook inserts two fingers in Taehyung's ass, prepping him slowly. It doesn't take Taehyung more than a few minutes to get ready- it wasn't his first time after all. Jungkook takes his fingers from Taehyung who was a flushed panting and moaning mess.

"You are just like my little toe" Jungkook starts again, and Taehyung can't help but roll his eyes this time.

"Because I'm gonna bang you on every piece of furniture tonight" Taehyung glares at the younger, and mutters,

"Just shut up and fuck me already" After hearing that, Jungkook doesn't wait any longer as he pushes his long and thick dick in Taehyung's pink asshole.

"Mm-mAAHH!" Taehyung moans loudly as Jungkook starts thrusting himself in him. Jungkook let's out deep moans and grunts as he fastens his pace, which turns on Taehyung even more.

Their moans and hard breathing fill the air as Jungkook starts thrusting in an animalistic pace. Taehyung's eyes roll back from the heavenly feeling, as he feels himself nearing the edge.

"J-Jungkook-aah! I'm g-gonna cum-mmah!" He manages to stutter out. Jungkook uses one hand to pump the older's throbbing dick and the other to hold him steady as he says in a hoarse voice,

"Cum for me, princess" His sexy voice drives Taehyung to the edge and he cums with a scream, staining his stomach with the white liquid. Jungkook follows him right after, cumming in the condom as he throws his head backwards, letting out a deep moan.

They stay like that for a few minutes, both of them catching their breaths, and trying to calm down their fastly-beating heart.

"That was fantastic" Jungkook mutters, grinning slyly, and Taehyung only nods, too tired to answer.

"Now let's get you cleaned up, okay princess?" Jungkook doesn't wait to hear the other's answer as he carries him to the bathroom and puts him in the bathtub. He cleans himself then Taehyung, rubbing the other's body softly with soap (A/N: sope lmaooo) and whispering some soothing words in his ear.

After showering, they dry themselves and sit on the couch next to each other, Jungkook's arm wrapped on Taehyung's waist, holding him close to his body. They stare at each other, their eyes filled with love and more emotions they couldn't explain.

I need to tell him. Taehyung thinks to himself, as he looks in the other's eyes.

I need to tell him that I love him. He thinks, not knowing that the other was having exactly the same thoughts as him. The two boys open their mouths at the same time, and...

COUGH!

Oh shit.

···
(A/N: Yay I'm back with a cliffhanger loll -sorry not sorry- anyway! Did y'all like the smut? I hope this was enough to fill up your thirsty minds lmaoooo

Oh and btw, are y'all smelling something, oh right! Coronavirus~~~

Anyways! I promised to post a face-reveal so, here ya go!

Yep, this weirdo is me hehe✨

Oh and thanks alot for +95k reads and +5k votes uwu)
···