𝟓𝟕

"I think I'm p-pregnant Kook"

"You... W-what?"

Some soft tears escape Taehyung's eyes as he stares at his wide eyed boyfriend who was having a hard time understanding what's happening.

"Baby I k-know that we are still young and it's o-okay if you don't want to be with me anymore I-"

A sob escapes his mouth when he suddenly feels two strong arms around him, comforting him. He looks at his lover just to find him staring at him fondly, with love evident on his beautiful brown eyes.

"Of course I want our baby Taehyungie... And I'll never leave you sweetheart. You don't know how happy I am right now."

Jungkook wipes the tears from the older's cheeks, and adds,

"I always wanted to be a dad"

Up on hearing that, the older starts crying again while holding into Jungkook like his life depended on it.

"I must be a cream"

Jungkook says, trying to brighten up the mood and make Taehyung smile again. Taehyung looks at him with confused eyes while wiping his tears.

"Because I'm so whipped for you baby"

Taehyung can't help but chuckle at that, still wiping the few tears on his cheeks.

"I love you so much baby I'm so lucky to have you"

Taehyung whispers softly.

After calming down a little, the two lovebirds sit on the sofa again while hugging each other, debating whether to call their friends and brothers to inform them about Taehyung's pregnancy.

"By the way baby, what made you know that you are pregnant?"

"I was feeling a bit nauseous from this morning, and then I threw up. As I was doing that, I noticed that my tummy was bigger than usual..."

Taehyung blushes a bit while talking, feeling a bit shy. Jungkook lifts his lover's face, staring at him with love, and mutters,

"Don't feel shy baby I-"

RING RING RING

Jungkook sighs, cursing at the caller who just interrupted their moment. Taehyung answers the call fastly when he sees the identity of the caller.

"Hey hyung!"

"Hey Taetae, I just wanted to call you to-"

"I'M PREGNANT NAMJOONIE HYUNG!"

"..."

A moment of pure silence pass and then...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Taehyung stares at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"D-did he just end t-the call like that?"

He stutters, a pout on his lips and his tears threatening to fall. Jungkook rushes to hug the older and try to comfort him saying,