𝟓𝟓

COUGH!

Oh shit.

The two boys flinch and look at each other with horrified expressions. Taehyung opens his mouth and manages to stutter out in a shaky voice,

"D-did you- did you j-just—" He doesn't even get to finish his question as Jungkook coughs again, cutting him.

They look at each other nervously as Taehyung back away a bit from the younger unconsciously, who was cursing loudly at himself.

They stay silent for a couple of minutes, staring at each other in horror as they try to absorb what was happening. Taehyung feels his eyes getting wet as he mumbles,

"A-are you gonna die K-kookie?" Jungkook opens his mouth to answer, but a cough escapes his mouth again, making the two boys flinch for the hundredth time today.

Taehyung feels like he is so near to crying. He couldn't believe that the boy he loved truly with all of his heart was going to die like this...

Wait a minute.

Taehyung stands still for a moment, realizing something that makes him smile sadly, with tears in his eyes. Jungkook looks at him weirdly, wondering why his love was smiling at a time like this.

I can't believe that I didn't notice this earlier... The older thinks to himself. Coronavirus is an infectious disease, and that means,

If we die, we die together.

That thought makes Taehyung feel a bit of hope in his heart. At least he was going to die with the boy he loves... And with a movement that startles the younger,

Taehyung hugs Jungkook.

Jungkook flinches, his eyes wide, and tries to prevent Tae from hugging him.

"What are you doing you will catch-"

"Shhhh" Taehyung whispers, holding into Jungkook more. "I would love to die with you Kook..." Those words snap something inside Jungkook, and in one second, he starts crying and sobbing, holding into Taehyung like his life depended on it. Right at that moment, Jungkook decides to man up at tell Taehyung how he felt for him.

"I love you Taetae" he whispers softly. Taehyung freezes after hearing those three words. Jungkook pulls back from the hug and looks right into Taehyung's eyes.

"I know that this isn't the best time to say this... I know that we will both die here, but I need to ask you this..." Taehyung's breath hitches and he tries to say something- anything, but he fails, too caught up in the moment.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung starts crying even more after hearing that, and he mumbles,

"O-of course! I l-love you too Jungkookie!" They both smile at each other, with tears staining their cheeks. Their eyes meet each other as they continue looking at each other with countless emotions filled in their eyes.

"Do you have a map?" Jungkook asks, and the older raises his eyebrows.

"Because I keep getting lost in your eyes." Taehyung lets out a little chuckle as his cheeks turn a shade of red. Jungkook leans in towards Taehyung slowly, cupping his cheeks with his hand. Their faces are so near- their lips only millimeters apart and-

Ring Ring Ring!

They snap from each other, and Taehyung looks at his phone, just to see his older brother calling. He doesn't wait a second before answering the call, seemingly not noticing the glare Jungkook was sending at the phone.

"N-namjoon h-hyunggggg" Taehyung cries out as he answers the call.

"What's wrong Tae? Are you okay?" His brother asks worriedly from the other line. "Why are you crying?"

"We are g-gonna die hyung" Taehyung hiccups, completely forgetting the romantic moment he shared with his lover a few moments ago.

"W-what?" Namjoon asks in a nervous voice, his worry for his brother growing. But Tae doesn't let him continue as he explains in a shaky voice,

"J-Jungkookie is at my  house and he opened the door to some random dude a few hours ago and now he is coughing alot we are gonna d-die together but at least we won't be alone I can't believe that I will die at this young age and my cleverness will just disappear like that we don't deserve to-"

"Can you slow down for a minute Tae?" Namjoon asks, stopping his brother's rambling. "First, what do you mean Jungkook is coughing? Isn't that the boy you keep talking about?" He sighs when he is only met by Taehyung's sobs.

"Okay Tae calm down..." Namjoon says softly. "What is that boy doing in your house- or you know what, I don't want to know. Can you just tell me his symptoms? Does he-" He doesn't even get to complete his question when,

ACHOO!

Namjoon stays silent for a few minutes, and then asks,

"Is Jungkook the person who sneezed?" Taehyung gets even more scared, now that Jungkook was sneezing too. Did that mean that they were going to die sooner than he expected?!

He mumbles a little "yes" on the phone, answering his older brother's question. He hears Namjoon sighing from the other line.

"I'm so done with you oh my god." Namjoon says in an annoyed voice, making Tae furrow his eyebrows in confusion. Namjoon sighs again when his brother stays silent.

"You don't get it Taetae, do you?" Namjoon asks, rolling his eyes. "Sneezing is not from the coronavirus symptoms." Taehyung stays silent for a few more moments, trying to understand what his brother just told him.

He looks with wide eyes at Jungkook who was staring at him confusedly, and asks Namjoon with a weak voice as realization slowly sinks in him,

"We a-aren't going to die?" Namjoon can't help but chuckle at his brothers stupidity as he says,

"No dummy, your lover doesn't have coronavirus."

Up on hearing that, Taehyung throws his phone to god-knows-where, and lets out an over dramatic gasp, while cupping his cheeks with both of his hands.

Jungkook keeps staring at Taehyung with confusion, waiting for him to explain what was happening with him and his sudden shock. Taehyung suddenly jumps, startling the younger. He then holds Jungkook's hands in his own, and then yells from the top of his lungs,

"WE AREN'T GONNA DIE BABY!"

···
(A/N:Lmaoo guys idk what this chapter was but--- THANKS ALOT FOR 100K READS ON THIS CRAPPY BOOK I CAN'T BELIEVE IT OH MY GODDDD!!

Like 2 of my books surpassed 100k and I'm S C R E A M I N G omg I'm sooo happy and thankful to all of you cuties <3

And btw if you were wondering, this book is not over!! I have plenty of ideas for the next chapters, and if you have ideas too please comment them uwu! Your comments helped me alot in the writing process and gave ma alot of ideas sooo, come on shoot your ideas hehe :)

Oh and btw I opened wattpad from computer for the first time and guess what I discovered? 100 people from Korea read this book omggggg lmao imagine if Tae or Kook----

I love all of you sm, thanks again for 100 thousand reads uwu, I love y'all)
···