04

yuchan gets to the front of the apartment first as he walks quickly unlike the shorter who trails slowly behind him.

"hurry up, byeongkwan!" yuchan says as he pulls the said male to him by his wrist.

byeongkwan looks down at his wrist which has been clasped by yuchan. the only thing ghosts are able to touch is other ghosts, which is kind of a bummer. byeongkwan wishes he could touch objects, especially the stray cats who stare at him with curiosity.

the two then walk through the door to get inside the apartment. they hear the noise of a heavy object scraping across carpet.

byeongkwan is the first to walk completely into the apartment, he looks towards the kitchen and notices that all the boxes have been unpacked. the human probably put the kitchen utensils away.  he then starts to walk towards the living room, yuchan trailing behind him.

as he gets to the living room, byeongkwan is met with the sight of the unknown man who is pushing a black leather couch against the wall. byeongkwan watches as he puts the couch where he wants it and stands up completely. byeongkwan is completely awestruck as the black-haired wipes sweat of his forehead. he looks even more breathtaking than when byeongkwan last saw him now that the sun is hitting his features.

"wow byeongkwan, you weren't joking." yuchan says, the comment completely flying past the older's ears as his eyes are fixed on the human who is now digging into a box to get out some video game consoles and movies.

yuchan stifles a laugh and waves his hand in front of the dazed ghost. "earth to byeongkwan."

byeongkwan blinks twice before looking up to yuchan. "did i stare at him for too long?"

"duh." yuchan smiles jokingly. "i thought you would be gone for weeks staring at him."

"he's handsome." byeongkwan says in defense.

"yeah, he is." yuchan agrees. "but don't go falling for his looks, he won't be able to see you."

byeongkwan rolls his eyes. "only stupid ghosts would fall in love with a human."

yuchan nods before glancing at the black-haired again. "do you know his name?"

byeongkwan shakes his head no.

yuchan then backs up a little to be able to see the time on the microwave. "well, then. i'm going to get going. i have to see if my brother's okay, his classes start soon."

byeongkwan waves goodbye to yuchan as he walks to the door of the apartment. yuchan smiles and waves back before disappearing into the wooden door.

byeongkwan stares at the door yuchan disappeared into for a few seconds longer before going back to watch the (still) unknown human.