08

finally back to publishing!

also happy halloween (if you celebrate it)!!

⊱ꕥ⊰

sehyoon enters his apartment, tired but thrilled by his first day of college. thrilled only because he had met someone that he instantly clicked with, which rarely ever happened in his life. sehyoon was always such an introvert, he wouldn't talk at all in school unless absolutely needed. he had friends, but they felt more like acquaintances more anything. they never hung out with sehyoon and never made him feel as if they actually wanted to be his friends. they probably only talked to him because they pitied him for sitting alone all the time. they were just people sehyoon knew and talked to slightly more than others. to be honest, sehyoon was so used to having those types of friendships that he forgot what a real friendship was. but now that he met park junhee, he felt as if that would change.

junhee talked to and guided him throughout the whole day, without taking the bright smile off his face. he never left sehyoon for other people and never did sehyoon once feel as if he was forgotten. plus, even though sehyoon talked to hardly anyone, it was so easy to talk to junhee. he felt like he met a true friend.

sehyoon's smile widened as he dropped his things and ran towards his couch, face planting on it out of happiness. he laid there for a few moments before sitting up and hugging a pillow, he decided to watch some tv to pass his spare time. after all, he had over an hour before he had to go to work.

after watching a 30 minutes of a random tv show that was on, he decided to get ready for work.

after getting ready, he walked into the kitchen to get a quick drink of water. after placing the empty cup in the sink, he decided to sit on the couch and look through his phone before it was time for him to go.

sehyoon suddenly felt something cold on his shoulder and shivered.

the heck?

sehyoon was confused by the sudden feeling of coldness, the ac wasn't even high. sehyoon's mind immediately went to ghosts, but he brushed it off as absurd. why would a ghost even want to live with me?

sehyoon shrugged and looked at his phone, gasping at the time and rushing out of his apartment.