06

dAng

I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SOO LONG I'M SO SORRY

i'm going to make sure i upload chapters at least once a week from now on

⊱ꕥ⊰

byeongkwan looks over to yuchan who is smiling at the two in front of them. yuchan and byeongkwan decided to follow the two after spotting them walking together. byeongkwan had now known the person who moved into his apartment's name— kim sehyoon. he thought the name was beautiful.

"what's with the humongous smile?" byeongkwan asks the younger.

"because junhee is smiling." yuchan says. "i haven't seen him smile since i died...i'm just happy to see him smile, you know?"

byeongkwan nods, the gesture letting yuchan know that byeongkwan understands his reasoning. yuchan and his brother remind byeongkwan of the family he had before he died. unlike junhee's and yuchan's loving one, the family that byeongkwan had pretty much abandoned him after they found out he was gay. byeongkwan hasn't seen them since the month before he decided to take his own life. he also never visited them once he became a ghost, even when he could do so easily. he was afraid that if he did go see them, all of them would have already forgotten about him.

"what're you thinking about?" yuchan asks, noticing byeongkwan lost in his thoughts.

"nothing." byeongkwan says, not really feeling like ruining yuchan's mood by telling him about his family.

"okay." yuchan doesn't really buy it, but he doesn't want to pry byeongkwan into telling him.

"are we going to continue following them to their campus?" byeongkwan asks as they have already followed them out into the main streets of seoul.

"i'm going to. i want to make sure my brother is okay throughout the day." yuchan says. "you don't have to though."

byeongkwan nods. "alright, see you later. i'm going to exploring for the rest of the day."

"'kay, see you later." yuchan smiles and waves goodbye to byeongkwan. the older waves goodbye as well before walking away from yuchan and the two others.