05

today was sehyoon's first day of going to college. to say that the 20 year old was excited is an understatement, but to say that he wasn't nervous or anxious at the same time was more than wrong. sehyoon was excited for the thought that he might meet new people and see new things, but he was beyond nervous due to his tendencies to be quite shy around new people. so he basically threw the thought that he'd make friends today out the window.

"okay. alright." sehyoon says to himself as he looks into the mirror at his outfit for today. "i think this is good."

he fixes his bangs one more time before grabbing his bag and his car keys.

as he walks to his car, he sees someone around his age exit the apartment building in front of him. he was undeniably handsome, but at the same time looked incredibly sad. sehyoon wanted to talk to the other since the male was walking right in front of him, but ending up just staring at the other's back because of his inability to talk to others easily as he feels like the words he wants to speak are trapped in his throat.

sehyon inhales and once again gathers up all his courage to say the few words he wants to say to the male in front of him, this time actually succeeding in letting them escape. "are you okay?"

the man in front of him stops and turns around to look at sehyoon. "me?"

sehyoon nods.

"could be better." he smiles half-heartedly before seemingly trying to make the atmosphere more carefree by forcing himself to smile wider. "anyways, i don't think i've seen you before. did you just move here?"

"yeah." sehyoon says, a small smile on his face. "i'm kim sehyoon by the way."

"park junhee." he replies, his smile now more genuine. "nice to meet you."

"you too."

sehyoon starts to think that maybe he won't have to throw making friends out the window after all.