Chapter 4

I'm sitting in my room at my desk. I set my elbows on my desk and put my chin in my hands.

Leo Decker is the King's son, Sabrina's fiancé. He is a kind, warm, sweet, obedient person on the outside, but if you cross him or the people he loves...I think I just got chills. Him along with the other characters are all tall and built. He is probably the second shortest of the bunch, adding to he is innocent vibe. The game never gave exact measurements for any of the characters. In the cut scenes Victoria only reaches his shoulder. Sabrina I think reaches his chin. He is about to go on a rampage when he finds Sabrina cheated on him again, when the heroine stops him. He was surrounded by darkness and she was his light.

Moving on, Blaine Singh. Both him and Victoria didn't want the last name Sinnett when they were adopted. Blaine is the second tallest. He has light pinkish hair that is almost a coral and maroon eyes, just like his sister. He can be harsh but most of the time just wants what is best for Victoria. He has a slight sister complex. He has always been very protective of her and would get teased by her causing him to blush constantly. He blushes constantly already...

Hunter Barnes the Emperor's third son. The cool prince, seeming to not care about anyone. He is the shortest of the male leads. He has black hair and light blue eyes. He was always in the shadow of his brothers, who were prodigy's in swordsmanship and etc. Hunter is actually a prodigy at music. The heroine stumbles upon him. He threatens her not to tell anyone. She doesn't, of course and continuously compliments him on his musical skills. She comforts him when he feels untalented in comparison.

Rowan Meyers a slave prince from a fallen kingdom. That honestly doesn't play much in the story line. He acts like an obedient dog, but I will get to that. He has ashy looking hair when he first meets Victoria, but it reality it is white and red eyes. He is considerably the tallest. He meets Victoria when she stumbles upon a slave market. She buys him, seeing his pitiful state. Then she gets in danger and he takes everyone down. He is an amazing fighter, so becomes a guard at her residence.

That was the final straw for the Grand Duke's hatred towards Victoria. She spent millions on a slave, without permission. He was already growing to the point where he didn't like her, but her doing that sped up the process on it.

I know I used the word short, but rumors were that all the characters were six foot and up.

I glanced out my window absentmindedly. Blaine? What is he doing? He was getting into the river and the deeper part. The currents are too strong there!

I jumped up and sprinted opened my door running through the halls, maids and butlers looking at me strange on the way.

I ran out there out of breath. Once I got to the side I hunched over, panting.

"B-Blaine! What are you doing?"  I yell.

"I'm getting out of here!" He glares.

"It's not safe!" I scream. This is a scene in the game. Where is Victoria?! I look around and see Victoria talking to a knight. Seriously?! This is her scene.

I jerk my head back to the water and see Blaine struggling to cross.

"Blaine the currents are too strong!" I scream again. He's ignoring me. I gasp and take off my shoes jumping in the water. I struggled but I almost got to the point where I reached him. Then he lost his footing, fell foreword and was out. He drifted down the river.

"Oh my gosh!" I freaked out. I jumped in the crazy currents and swam down with them. Eventually I get hold of his unconscious form. My small body struggles to keep him above water. I see a rock sticking up out of the water and dig my hand into it trying to keep us in place. It felt as if my finger nails were being ripped off. Not this torture again... I couldn't hold on much longer, but Blaine showed no signs of waking up. I winced at the pain in my finger tips, but mustered the courage to drag Blaines body on the rock with my other arm.