Chapter 8

"Wow you are really talented." Victoria gasped leaning on the doorframe.

"Yeah she is." Hunter replied, causing Victoria to widen her eyes at the actual perpetrator of the sound. Her eyes then made her way to Sabrina's ruffled hair with petals stuck in her hair. She bit her thumb and gritted her teeth. She only did that momentarily though and quickly regained her persona.

-

"Woah sister you are so talented!" She beamed running up to me, "I didn't know you could play the harp!" She gasped but it sounded almost sinister.

"Uh yeah I've never told anyone." I laughed awkwardly.

"That's funny because," She puts a finger under her chin. "We don't own a harp." She smiled. I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"Why haven't you shown your dear father this either, but you show some random boy?" She continued to smile.

"I asked her to play." Hunter spoke up, sitting cross legged at the piano bench.

"O-oh!" She laughed, "In that case, it is perfectly okay to steal my moment." She glared and said the last part quietly. I don't know why but I snorted. She widened her eyes.

"Why are you laughing?" She gasps, taking a step back.

"No reason." I laughed, whipping my tears. In all honestly, I can't take her words seriously because her voice is coming out of a six year olds body.

"Sabrina?" A deep voice asked from the doorway.

"Father!" I gasped. I felt Victoria snickering to herself behind me.

"Since when have you been able to play the harp?" He questions with an eyebrow raised.

"You can play the harp?" Blaine poked his head in.

"I didn't know you could play the harp." Leo chimed. Since when has there been so many people here?

"She's very talented." Hunter spoke, standing up. My father, Leo , and Blaine all tensed at the sight of an unfamiliar face.

"I wanted to surprise you guys!" I blurted before the tension got worse.

"Oh? My daughter is so cute! You wanted to surprise me right?" My father beamed and ran to me, gathering me in his arms.

"You did it for me right? Not them?" He whispered the last question.

"Sure." I nodded being under the tension.

"Great!" He beamed, pulling away and clapping his hands together, "Play for me!" He smiled.

I did a firm nod and looked back to the harp with a gulp. I need to forget about everyone around me.

Slowly I wrapped my arms back around the harp and plucked a string. Everything came back to me as soon as I plucked the single string. Then I plucked more, but It wasn't even like I did it. The string plucking flowed out of me like a river. It was smooth. My hands glided across each individual string.

I finally finished and let out a relieved sigh. I did it. It was different from last time but it was like it just came to me.

"Aw Sabrina you're so cute!" My father said gleefully, whipping his eyes.

"My fiancé is very talented!" Leo smiled, emphasizing fiancé and not looking at me but looking at Hunter. Then Blaine came up and grabbed my shoulders.

"That kid didn't force this one you, right?" He asked seriously. This idiot...

"Are you caring about me?" I tease.