Chapter 1: Problematic Problems, Probably

"Okay boys! Great job! Chenle, always remember to flow on the beat like that. Don't try to process it too much. Just let your body move and it'll look more comfortable. Alright, let's do some stretching!"

Sicheng was enjoying his time with Dream. It was about three days into their practices, and the new album songs were coming along great. Dawns, Dream's fanbase, were already super hyped to get a new album and the theme was highly anticipated. However, 'Kingka' still had some promotions here and there, so they were also modifying the dance for shows.

Meanwhile, Sicheng would be meeting with Limitless tomorrow. The new dance had to be finished. They still had the bridge and the ending to go over. The other choreographers already messaged him about the tape for the formations being ready to go for tomorrow.

Sicheng was enjoying his new bustle in life.

"Hyung, I think sausage and meatball pizza is great for today, don't you?" Donghyuck winked.

"What?! No! We had what you wanted yesterday! This time we're getting pepperoni and bacon!" Chenle screeched, stretching his back.

"Hyung, I'll buy the drinks today," Renjun offered.

"I'll help pay today too!" Xiaojun drank from a bottle.

"I expect the dance opening to be nice tomorrow," Sicheng playfully raised a brow. "And while we're eating, maybe you should post a picture on Insta for your Dawns to see."

"Yes hyung!" They all brightly said in unison.

---

It's a miracle Sicheng made it home.

Renjun and Donghyuck almost started one of their signature brawls over the bill in the middle of the pizza place. Luckily, Sicheng got the bill before any of them could notice and saw the idols back to their dorm with full stomachs. It really reminded him of the Limitless bunch, who would also cause much of the racket at the chicken shop they frequented.

Sicheng's car pulls into the parking lot near his apartment. It's a pretty nice modern style apartment complex that didn't house too many people because it was still fairly new. The tired choreographer waved hi to the receptionist and took the elevator to floor seven. While doing so, his phone notified him of two new messages. He smiled noting who they were from.

Jisung had messaged him about a new song he wanted to cover and Jeno had dropped him a picture of the rest of Limitless in their dorm eating take out. It was a pretty goofy picture, as Hendery and Yangyang were starting a food fight, Jisung had his cheeks stuffed, and Mark wasn't ready for the camera. Jeno, the photographer, was in the front smiling with that cheery smile of his like it was just another day at the park instead of the onslaught of WWIII.

Sicheng laughed.

"What the heck are they doing?" He quietly says, smiling at their energy.

He texts Jisung back that he'll look at the choreo he wants to cover. Jisung replies that he's super excited and Sicheng just reminds him to finish tomorrow's practice with extra energy since he'll need it.

Before he makes it to his floor, he gets another message. It's a newer number, and Sicheng opens the message to see it's from Xiaojun. It's a picture of the Dream team sprawled on the floor with a movie running in the background. Renjun, Chenle, are watching the screen, focused. Behind them, Xiaojun had taken the picture holding an air horn.

'Should I press this?', Xiaojun had captioned the photo.

Sicheng almost agrees until he realizes it's about 8PM. He quickly texts Xiaojun to stop before he wakes up their dorm neighbors but encourages him to try it in the morning. Xiaojun whines for a bit before agreeing.