Changes!

Hello hello my lovelies!

I'm alive and well.

To be direct: this book will be unpublished for reconstruction!

I don't want to scare or disappoint you lovelies, but I want to rewrite this book to make sure it's at the TOP quality for you guys!

I don't know if many of you are aware, but this is my VERY FIRST book on Wattpad.

In all honesty: it's not that great.

I started this book about two years ago with very small knowledge on NCT. Now that I've been Neo City trash for two years, it's about time I make some changes and polish this baby up for you guys!

I've grown as a writer, and I want to do better.

Important Things To Note:

- The title will be the same
- The story plot will be a bit different, but the same concept
- I promise to re-publish the book ASAP
- Be quiet, don't cry

In all further ado, thank you for your love and support lovelies! To all who have loved the story so far, I'll think about keeping this old story just for you guys by making it a specialty AU sort of thing in the future.

For now, please look forwards to a new and improved, "I'm Not A Girl, Mr. CEO" very soon!

Again, thank you for all of the love, and I'm very sorry to all of you who love this version. I promise the newer version will be just as funny, interesting, and worthwhile!

Sincere apologies and love,

Cheong Solhee

Ready for a story re-boot?

Stay tuned!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️