Undying Fidelity... Psych

—-Sam—-

—-Sam—-

I'd never seen Loki so scared until today. As he steps away from the group I fight my urge to go with him. 'What if they kill him?' 'They will if we don't follow his plan' I tell myself. I remind myself that he's the god of Mischief of course his plan will work I just have to help him see it through. We watch from the shadows as he approaches the aliens.

"I've heard you're looking for me?"

The big one raises his weapon threateningly. I struggle to hold my position, I have to wait, there are four of them and we need to wait for his signal and rush them all at once. Loki stays cool as ice holding his arms up non threateningly.

"Yes. Have you come to beg for forgiveness?"

"I've come in hopes we may come to an arrangement."

A female alien comes up next to the alien Loki is talking to.

"Do not listen to him Maw he has a tongue of silver."

"I would like to hear his proposition for my amusement."

"You're making a mistake Maw."

The fourth alien says coming into view. Loki interupts their argument.

"If I might interject, I know I've failed but I can still help you get the stones I do have a bit of experience with them, experience that you're in need of."

The one called Maw shakes his head in disbelief.

"If you consider failure experience."

"I consider experience, experience."

The woman interjects.

"Father is dead his dream died with him, we only seek retribution for his death not the stones."

Maw looks at the woman annoyed.

"Proxima hold your tongue!"

"But who among us could wield them?"

The Maw looks at her with rage.

"I would! It would be an honor to die for this noble cause! I accept your offer Jotun."

"Brother Maw, I ...Loki Prince of Asgard... Odinson, the rightful heir of the Jotunheim.... god of Mischief, do hereby pledge to you and your Black Order my undying fidelity."

He creates an illusion of multiples of himself blending seamlessly into the crowd of multiples. That's the signal we all attack. The Black Order is a force to be reckoned with.

We go back and forth they might have had a chance of winning if so many of the X-men weren't here. I'm fighting the one called Proxima and she trips me. I fall. She's about to kill me with her spear when Loki appears behind her and stabs her with a dagger. He protectively fights by my side for the rest of the battle.

The Black Order eventually falls. They lay on the ground now dead. The fire monsters are being put out by Storm and Bobby. I look at Loki in awe.

"You were amazing!"

I pull Loki down into a kiss. He smiles as he pulls away.

"As were you."