Noobmaster

—-Sam—-

—-Sam—-

When we reach Thor's house it is abundantly clear even before we knock on the door that Thor is far from busy. I can hear Korg shouting at Noobmaster69 from out here. I giggle. That guy is a problem he somehow pops up during many of our play sessions. Thor is obviously in the middle of a play session with Korg, Miek, and some of his other online friends. Loki rolls his eyes having the same realization and opens the door.

"Thor?"

Korg shouts back from the living area.

"He's in here bro!"

Before we go into the house I quickly whisper to Mary.

"This guy's a Kronan."

She looks at me in confusion.

"Korg's made of rocks and his friend's a big bug creature but don't be scared."

She nods and we walk in as Korg continues to argue with Noobmaster.

"Thor could you talk to him?"

"He's not afraid of me. It'll only egg him on."

The three are playing Fortnight the game is not my cup of tea which is why they didn't invite me, besides I understand guys wanting to have some guy time. Mary looks at Korg in bewilderment. I understand the feeling he looks really scary and imposing but is actually really lovable. Korg turns to Loki.

"Hey you're pretty intimidating maybe you could have a word with our friend here? He called me a dickhead again."

Loki looks like he really wants a way out of it but how could anyone possibly say no to Korg? He sighs.

"Give it here."

Korg hands him his headset. Loki takes a deep breath then speaks into the microphone. I smirk knowing the jerk is about to get an ear full.

"Hello? I am Loki you may have heard of me."

Loki pauses as Noobmaster responds to him on the other end. I don't know what Noobmaster says but Loki's expression shifts to one of anger.

"Listen here you mewling quim I don't know any Toms! I am Loki of Asgard!"

I hear Noobmaster shout through the speakers in the headset though I'm standing over three feet away.

"Jesus Tom calm down!!"

I giggle as Loki then launches into a tirade of Elizabethan era profanities. Eventually after going back and forth for a bit Loki seems to intimidate Noobmaster into submission. Loki asks him several questions including his name. He seems to calm the situation down a bit.

"You will treat my friend with respect is that understood Wade?"

He pauses as Noobmaster or 'Wade' answers. Loki smiles at us mischievously.