f o u r t e e n

When Jungkook reached his home, he finally pulled out his phone, remembering the notification from earlier. He had walked Lisa to the bus stop, not speaking a word.

He still didn't know why she had been so traumatized. Sure, everyone was shaken up, but not as bad as her.

But a look of horror spread over his face as he read the text.

[💌] New message from Unknown

Unknown
her father hung himself when she was
four.
she was the one who found him.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. "Gosh, how do they know this?! Who the fuck are they?!" He clicked his tongue. Then another message came.

Unknown
you'll never find out who i am.
stop yelling, you'll wake the neighbors.

He looked around, seemingly furious. But if you looked closer, into his eyes, you would see the hint of fear behind the strong image.

It was one of the first times that Jungkook was actually scared.

🏵

Chaeyoung was at the train station once again. She looked around nervously, trying her best to hide her face. The loud noise that notified that a train was coming went off, and she picked up her school bag.

She got on to the packed train, when her eyes met with ones that pierced into hers. She immediately realized who it was, and quickly diverted her gaze.

It was Irene. She was smirking at poor Chaeyoung. She tried to ignore Irene, but she could always see her through her peripheral vision.

Luckily, she got off at the first stop. This finally let her relax. She popped in her earphones and began to listen to music as she finished an assignment.

After around an hour, the train stopped, and Chaeyoung got off. She looked around the almost deserted countryside train station. It was always empty like this, something she liked.

She walked down a small concrete road, until finally turning the corner, and a huge grey building came into view. It had an iron metal fence with a gate at the front, a gravel path leading up to the huge double doors, and about 30 windows.

The huge metal letters on the roof reading 'Sisters of Pieta'. She breathed in deeply, staring at her home. As she opened the noisy gate and walked down the gravel path, she looked up at the windows, only to see about three little faces peering out of each window.

As the floors went up, the faces got older, until she saw some of her friends looking at her pitifully. She was more confused than shocked. What was happening.

But as soon as she opened the door, she knew immediately something wasn't right.

"Dirty, dirty girl." One of the Nuns scolded her, nodding at the other Nun stood the opposite side to her. "Wha-"

The two women picked up Chaeyoung's small frame, and hauled her off as if she was as light as a feather.

Many girls watched this from the landing of the upstairs, a lot of them crying.

'What is happening to me?' Chaeyoung thought to herself as tears threatened to spill from her soft brown orbs.

———

what do you think is happening? sorry i'm not updating as much, but since my school is coming to an end, we have finals so i'm trying my best to study and get good grades.

i'm also experiencing some writers block, so please bare with me hehe.

hope you enjoyed!

-mina 💓