f i f t e e n

One Week Later

Jisoo walked into school, her heart beating in hope. She walked quickly, not running because she didn't want anyone to pay attention to her.

She turned down the corridor and saw two girls stood at the same place Jisoo was headed. They both turned to face her, and her heart sank as they both shook their heads grimly.

Her pace slowed down, nothing to speed-walk for anymore. "Where is she?" Lisa voiced all their thoughts. "Beats me." Jennie sighed miserably.

Chaeyoung had gone home from school the Monday beforehand, and hadn't returned since. It was normal to miss a day or two, but a whole week? And even when they only missed a day or two, they'd text each other.

But they hadn't heard anything at all from her. "Well..it is the last week of school, maybe she went on an early vacation and forgot her phone?" Jisoo suggested.

"Yeah. Definitely." Jennie said sarcastically, before strutting off to Biology. "Don't take it to heart, Jichu Unnie. We're all just stressed." Lisa sighed, before smiling weakly and leaving.

Jisoo stared at Chaeyoung's untouched locker. The hallway was almost empty by now, everyone was on their way to class, so it frightened Jisoo to have someone tap her shoulder.

She quickly turned, and was met with a young man. "Uhm- hi. I'm Park Jimin, y-you are friends with Park Chaeyoung, right?" He stuttered.

"Who's asking?" Jisoo eyed the boy suspiciously. She knew who he was, but why would he want to know who she was?

"Principle Yu wants you and your two other little friends in his office, pronto." He said, rushing down toward the office.

Her heart began to beat fast again, but not in a good way. Luckily, she knew where both of her friends had classes, and she went to find them.

They walked to the office in silence, knocking on the big wooden door. "Come in." A deep voice called from inside. As they opened the door, they were welcomed with a musty, mixed with pungent cologne smell. Jennie wrinkled her nose in disgust, but the others did better with hiding their distain.

"Welcome, ladies. I am here to talk to you four about Miss Park Chaeyoung..I understand you were her closest friends?" He asked.

"Us four?" Lisa asked in confusion, but her face cleared when she saw Park Jimin seated in the corner. "Yes, we are. Do you know where she is?" Jennie asked, ignoring the boy's presence.

"No...we thought you may know." The principle sighed. "We are unable to contact her. Have you been to her home?" He asked them.

"No..we don't know where that is. She told us she lived in Lakedale, so we never went there as it is like an hour by train." Jisoo explained.

"Really? Because we have her address here. Would you like to visit it?" He asked them, and the three nodded eagerly. "Here it is. Please, go now, I'll explain to your teachers." He said, and the girls nodded again, just wanting to leave.

They bowed and left, looking at the address. "Hey, this isn't in Lakedale. This is just like, 30 minutes away." Jennie said. "Let me see that." Jisoo snatched the piece of paper from her friend's hand. "You're right.." Jisoo answered confusedly.

"Who cares, the most important thing right now is that we find her." Lisa said, beginning to make her way towards the main doors.

🏵

The dark haired girl tapped on her phone, and clicked 'send'. She watched as the boy across the room from her sighed and took out his phone.

He looked around cautiously, and she made sure to make it look like she was focused on her work as her friends chattered. She felt his eyes land on her group of friends as she held her breath, and letting it go as he continued to scan the room.

Just then, the bell rang for lunch, and she heard him telling his friend about it.

Jin and Jisoo won't last as long as they thought! She thought gleefully to herself.

Her plan was working amazingly, and she was having the most fun, ever. She followed her friends to the cafeteria, still smiling.

🏵

Taehyung watched as Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa made their way from the school to the nearby bus stop. He was sitting at the bottom of a tree, staying out of the sun.

He was skipping English, he hates that subject the most. His eyes followed Jennie's every movement. "Damn you, Jennie Kim." He muttered.

He was sure that he had never felt the way he felt for Jennie with anyone else before. But he had to get over it.

He scrunched his brows as a figure opened the door and ran out to them. It was one of his best friends, Park Jimin.

He watched as the three girls glared at him and turned to leave. They halted when he called after them, saying: "I'll drive you!"

Jisoo and Jennie whispered to each other as Lisa stared at the boy. Finally, they nodded, and let Jimin catch up with them.

Where are they going?

———

ooo, mysterious.

i really love reading your comments, thank you for leaving them!

it's nearly summer holidays, yayyy!

hope you enjoyed :)

-mina 💓