fourteen

School was terrible. That's all there was to it. As a third year, this year meant the most to you and your future, but more importantly, your parents. You loved them yes, but they were constantly putting too much pressure on you to excel in school, and sometimes it got to you.

You were currently sitting with your boyfriend, Tendou, on his bed, studying. He was helping you with some flash cards for your upcoming test in your math class, but nothing seemed to make sense to you. After getting the questions wrong again and again, you broke down.

Tears poured out of your eyes as you brought your knees to your chest, burying your face in them. Tendou immediately dropped the cards, adjusting himself on the bed so he could be sitting behind you, rather than across. Before he spoke, Tendou just wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you back into his chest. Once the two of you were comfortably leaning on the head of his bed, he spoke up.

"I hate to see you so upset babygirl, how can I help?" Tendou asks you softly, wiping away your tears from behind.

"Getting my brain to actually work would be nice." You mumble, sliding down into Tendou's arms.

"What are you talking about? Y/N you are brilliant." Tendou tries telling you.

"I can't even remember definitions, Satori! My parents are going to freak out." You retort, choking back sobs.

"Y/N, your parents would be upset to see their daughter alone in a room with her boyfriend right? Especially with you leaning all over me on my bed like this. They would freak out right?" Satori asks you in a teasing tone, causing you to let out a small laugh.

"Well yeah but-" Your sentence cuts off my Tendou putting a hand to your mouth. Once he lets go, you don't have time to question him before he's on top of you and whispering in your ear.

"If we won't tell them about this, we just won't tell them about how you're gonna flunk this test alright?" His voice was low, making you shiver.

"O-okay." You managed to get out.

Tendou pressed a soft kiss to the area of your neck below your ear, before sitting up and pulling you up with him.

"Now that you aren't stressed, do you want to watch some movies?" Tendou asks, nuzzling his face in to crrok of your neck.

"Of course Satori." You reply, feeling every tense muscle you had relaxed, and melting into the atmosphere with your absolutely amazing boyfriend.