Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V

It had been a normal morning for Mark. He was getting ready to have another recording session with Ethan and Tyler at his house, as they would always come over every two days to record something. He took a shower, changed his clothes, and did what he would normally do. He sat down at the dining table and started eating the instant breakfast he had made just a few minutes ago. He started scrolling through twitter for anything new, sure, he should focus on his food, but he could give less of a damn as he has been having the same thing for the last two weeks.

After a while of scrolling and eating, he got a text from Ethan.

Ethan's P.O.V

I had been feeling a bit sick all morning, even though I had been fine just the night before. I figured that I had caught a cold and texted mark to tell him I couldn't make it to the recording session.

Ethan: Hey Mark, I was wondering if you guys could do today's video without me? I don't think I'll be able to make it today.

Mark: Ethan, hey! And don't worry about it, are you okay though?

Ethan: Yeah, I'm fine, just haven't been feeling too good this morning.

Mark: Awee, well, get well soon bud. I gtg now, I'll talk to ya later, bye!

Ethan: Thanks Mark :)) See ya!

A smile crept on to my face without me noticing, but it slowly faded when I remembered that me and Mark had planned this video for Tyler's birthday for quite some time now. It was supposed to be his special day, but I just had to ruin it..

My thoughts were cut off when I had the sudden urge to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and immediately threw up as soon as I got there.

I lifted my head and wiped my mouth, I looked at my hand and saw... Blood?? I cleaned up the mess I made and quickly got ready to head to the hospital. I grabbed a hoodie, my wallet and phone before heading out the door. I said goodbye to Spencer and told him I would be back.

I started the car and searched for the nearest hospital as I had never been to one L.A ever since I moved here about three months ago.

-Time skip to the hospital-

I arrived at the hospital and waited for my turn to see the doctor. After fifteen minutes of waiting, it was finally my turn. I walked into the office and greeted the doctor.

-Time skip because I don't know the type of tests they run on you :,)-

I finally finished the last of the tests they ran on me and sat patiently waiting for the result.

The doctor finally walked in the room with his little clipboard and I quickly stood up and walked to him for answers.

I've never been really well with hospitals so I was eager to get out of this place.

"So, doctor, am I okay?"

He looked up at me and sighed before running his hands through his hair.

"You might want to sit down for this..."